ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Do Women Choose Abortion? A Look
Total Articles: 73
Women choose the option termination of pregnancy quite often these days. Recent studies and statistics suggest that more women perform abortion these days.
In fact, a new research suggests that a significant percentage of women who seek abortion are actually undergoing through a number of problems in their lives. The problems can range from job loss, lack of funds for rent/mortgage and relationship breakdown; among others. In the study, of the women who reported abortion, more than 57 percent stated that they have faced at least one major life stressful event in the preceding year. Nearly 20 percent lost their job, 16 percent were separated from their partner and 14 percent had fallen behind a mortgage or rent. 10 percent had experienced a close friend's death and 7 percent experienced domestic violence. For some, abortion is an inconceivable act, and for others it's the only way out of a pregnancy which is unplanned and an impossible thing to negotiate. The three reasons women usually cite for abortion are:
• Financial instability
• Negative impact on the life of the mother
• Relationship problem
Many expectant mothers lack the financial resources to cover the high costs associated with pregnancy, childbearing and child's birth, especially when they do not have any health insurance coverage. An unplanned pregnancy places the women in high risk of complication during birth and in early infancy. Thus, women are forced to choose medical abortion services in such stressful conditions.
Negative impact on the life of mother
Single women who become pregnant, face the possibility of a job and career interruption. This impacts their earning ability and makes them unable to raise a child on their own. For women who have aging parents or other relatives for caring, reduction in income resulting from child's birth will push them to poverty level. The teenage mothers are much less likely to complete their education.
Many women undergoing abortion do not have committed relationships or do not live with their partners. These women realize the difficulties in raising the child as a single mother. Many women are also unwilling to take the big step of responsibility. Hence they opt for first trimester abortion itself. Some women delay their decision and later on go for terminations in the second trimester or even late term abortion. This of course, leads to medical complications and even death in extreme conditions. These are but just some of the problems faced by women who are thinking of undergoing abortion.
First Trimester Abortion ... Please Visit our website for more information: http://www.womenscenter.com/medical_chemical_abortion.html
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe