ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
History Of Teeth Whitening
Total Articles: 1
All those days the people used their fingers to brush the teeth with toothpaste. Later on chewing sticks have been introduced. Chewing sticks are still being used by many people in oriental countries. In many parts they used he sticks alone while in some parts people used these sticks as toothbrushes to apply the paste on teeth and to rub it.
Then the first toothbrush in the history has been introduced in 15th century by Chinese. This brush was made from the hairs of Siberian Wild Boar fixed on a bamboo stick. Later, William Add made a toothbrush in 1780 in England with bone and horse hairs. On those days, brushing the teeth was not a common habit except for the elite people who could afford to buy a tooth brush. Then after the invention of Nylon in 1938, the modern day toothbrushes started coming into the market.
As the science and technology advanced various methods for teeth whitening have been introduced from time to time. Different bleaching agents found to be efficient in removing the stains on teeth have come and many are being used even today. Then the dental science has come up with various in-office techniques for teeth whitening and laser teeth whitening is the last one in that series.
In laser teeth whitening, a bleaching agent will be applied over the teeth and it will be exposed to the rays from a laser gun. The heat and the light of laser rays will perform as catalysts to fasten the chemical reaction between the chemicals contained in the bleaching agent and the outer surface of the teeth. Thus you will get immediate result.
Although, the modern techniques are found to be safer and hazard free, still there are some concerns about them. Allergic effect of the chemicals contained in the whitening agent is one among them. The fact that the teeth whitening are not advisable for those who have sensitive teeth is another concern. Anyway, the research is going ahead in this direction and we can hope that a complete solution for whitening teeth will be introduced soon.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding