ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
History Of Teeth Whitening
Total Articles: 1
All those days the people used their fingers to brush the teeth with toothpaste. Later on chewing sticks have been introduced. Chewing sticks are still being used by many people in oriental countries. In many parts they used he sticks alone while in some parts people used these sticks as toothbrushes to apply the paste on teeth and to rub it.
Then the first toothbrush in the history has been introduced in 15th century by Chinese. This brush was made from the hairs of Siberian Wild Boar fixed on a bamboo stick. Later, William Add made a toothbrush in 1780 in England with bone and horse hairs. On those days, brushing the teeth was not a common habit except for the elite people who could afford to buy a tooth brush. Then after the invention of Nylon in 1938, the modern day toothbrushes started coming into the market.
As the science and technology advanced various methods for teeth whitening have been introduced from time to time. Different bleaching agents found to be efficient in removing the stains on teeth have come and many are being used even today. Then the dental science has come up with various in-office techniques for teeth whitening and laser teeth whitening is the last one in that series.
In laser teeth whitening, a bleaching agent will be applied over the teeth and it will be exposed to the rays from a laser gun. The heat and the light of laser rays will perform as catalysts to fasten the chemical reaction between the chemicals contained in the bleaching agent and the outer surface of the teeth. Thus you will get immediate result.
Although, the modern techniques are found to be safer and hazard free, still there are some concerns about them. Allergic effect of the chemicals contained in the whitening agent is one among them. The fact that the teeth whitening are not advisable for those who have sensitive teeth is another concern. Anyway, the research is going ahead in this direction and we can hope that a complete solution for whitening teeth will be introduced soon.
Beauty Articles1. Vi Peel- Get Rid Of All Skin Problems In Minimal Healing Time
Author: Cosima Violet
2. Hair Makeup Artists Key West
3. How To Keep Yourself Busy And Productive?
Author: hellen geek
4. How To Take Best Care Of Your Nails
Author: Ravikant Mishra
5. How To Take Care Of Hair And Nails In Winter Season?
6. The World’s First Diamond Cartier Wedding Ring
Author: lexs jewelry
7. 6 Essential Beauty Tips For Summer
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
8. Why To Go For The Products Of Shea Butter For Hair?
Author: Ba Cisse
9. 10 Tips To Reduce Premature Skin Ageing
10. 5 Latest Hairstyles To Try This Summer
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
11. Turning Every Day Into A Good Hair Day Is Actually This Simple
12. Find The Latest Hairstyles For Black Women Online
13. All You Need To Know About Vitiligo treatment
14. Beat The Summer Zits With Best Moisturizer For Acne
Author: Rena Revivo
15. Enhance Your Beauty With Lip Embroidery
Author: bela k smith