ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
History Of Teeth Whitening
Total Articles: 1
All those days the people used their fingers to brush the teeth with toothpaste. Later on chewing sticks have been introduced. Chewing sticks are still being used by many people in oriental countries. In many parts they used he sticks alone while in some parts people used these sticks as toothbrushes to apply the paste on teeth and to rub it.
Then the first toothbrush in the history has been introduced in 15th century by Chinese. This brush was made from the hairs of Siberian Wild Boar fixed on a bamboo stick. Later, William Add made a toothbrush in 1780 in England with bone and horse hairs. On those days, brushing the teeth was not a common habit except for the elite people who could afford to buy a tooth brush. Then after the invention of Nylon in 1938, the modern day toothbrushes started coming into the market.
As the science and technology advanced various methods for teeth whitening have been introduced from time to time. Different bleaching agents found to be efficient in removing the stains on teeth have come and many are being used even today. Then the dental science has come up with various in-office techniques for teeth whitening and laser teeth whitening is the last one in that series.
In laser teeth whitening, a bleaching agent will be applied over the teeth and it will be exposed to the rays from a laser gun. The heat and the light of laser rays will perform as catalysts to fasten the chemical reaction between the chemicals contained in the bleaching agent and the outer surface of the teeth. Thus you will get immediate result.
Although, the modern techniques are found to be safer and hazard free, still there are some concerns about them. Allergic effect of the chemicals contained in the whitening agent is one among them. The fact that the teeth whitening are not advisable for those who have sensitive teeth is another concern. Anyway, the research is going ahead in this direction and we can hope that a complete solution for whitening teeth will be introduced soon.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong