ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Can Paris Expat Communities And Directories Help You Out
Total Articles: 557
There are two kinds of expats living in Paris. Some are eager to learn French and try to adapt to local customs, always hoping to avoid any possible intercultural mistakes. And then there are the expatriates who don't try to fit in, no matter what happens. If a local feels offended, or does not understand, it is the local's problem.
After a while, expats who don't try to adapt generally find that their lives are not getting any easier and often end up confused. Where can they find help? Where can they find seasoned expats who can give advice on the biggest professional and cultural mine fields in Paris?
Expats are everywhere in Paris. You can find them in Paris MeetUp groups, on Parisian social expat websites, international clubs and, don't forget, churches and religious groups. And they are usually very willing to share with you what they have learned about how to approach the French and French civil servants. They know about French mandatory politeness forms for the office, for your neighbors and for acquaintances. They can also teach you how to survive the RER, how to avoid Parisian tourist traps and where to have a bite to eat without breaking the bank.
Join, join, join. Create a social network of international people in Paris and do not exclude the French. There are a lot of open-minded former expats (or you might say ex-expats) in Paris who now feel a bit alienated at home and therefore like to meet with foreigners to stay in touch with the expatriate community with the added benefit of practicing their English.
For more technical knowledge such as how to buy property in Paris, how to write a legal letter in French or how to do your international tax declaration, we strongly suggest taking the time to find trustworthy service providers. Expatforever.com is an expat provider directory where you can filter service providers by the language skills they offer.
Expatforever creates interaction between expats in Paris and the international marketplace. Reviews, stories, videos and special offers (SNOOPONs) help you set up your network of providers in no time with those who cater specifically to the needs of expatriates.
We at Expatforever are lucky. The Paris expat community contributes actively in completing and refining the listing. After all, they have come across many companies, freelancers and doctors in Paris over the years and love to help newcomers by recommending the best in town. We recommend you take a tour and find out for yourself.
In case you are looking for a specific product or service we have not listed yet simply drop us a line at email@example.com or visit us at Expatforever.com!
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson