ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Bali Holiday – The Unforgettable Tour Of Natural Beauty
Total Articles: 400
Bali, the island of gods, is a breath-taking and heavenly destination in Indonesia. The diverse landscapes, soulful culture, world-class water sports destinations and spree of luxurious well being boutiques; it is an enchanted paradise indeed. The natural beauty of this island is serene and wild at a same time. The Balinese flora and fauna is considerably rich and varied. The local wild animals are Monkeys, Komodo Dragons, Long-tailed Pangolins, Snakes, Frogs, exquisite flowers and birds are inherent part of the local atmosphere.
Water sports in Bali include scuba diving, surfing, white water rafting, sport fishing and paragliding. In addition, other adventure sports on island are trekking, bungee jumping, horse riding and mountain cycling. There are several unique spots for these activities, which keep attracting travellers, thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. The pure and serene destinations add unique and enriching flavours to any international tour.
A major population of this island is Hindu. Thousands of years of history stand proud with several temples all around the country and one of the most well-known of them is the Besakih Temple or Mother Nature Temple. Located at an altitude of 1000 metres, on the slopes of Mount Agung, this temple is dedicated to the Dragon God, who was believed to have lived in the mountain. However, there are several other temples, which are worth a visit, such as Gunung Kawi temple complex, Tirta Empul Temple, etc.
Art, museum and local dance celebrations in Ubud are renowned around the world. Bali, is a thriving centre for modern and traditional art. With several international and local artists in Ubud region, the beauty and elegance of local art and monuments is hard to miss. Popular art destinations everyone on a tour around Bali should visit are Agung rai Museum of Art, Neka Art Museum, etc.
Though Balinese cuisine is not the main attraction for international tourists, local cuisine is definitely mouth watering. Some of the well-known delicacies are Babi Gulling (Roasted Suckling Pig), Lawar (salad), Bebek Betutu (dark duck), Ayam Tutu, etc. Pork is a prominent and popular meat of the region. Though there are vegetarian restaurants available in Balithat provide international cuisines as well as local cuisines.
From botanical gardens to modern aerobic dance shows, from bird watching to scuba diving, Bali is a worthwhile tour package for domestic and international travellers. Interestingly enough, international tourists opt for theme based Bali tours such as water sports holidays, spiritual vacation or bird watching trip. Choose the one you find fascinating and travel to Bali soon!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to go on tours to international destinations and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tours to Bali.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson