ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Blessed Religious Tour In Gujarat – Dwaraka To Somnath
Total Articles: 400
The enriching, mesmerizing and mystic land of Gujarat has diverse traditions and several religious places worth a visit. However, among Buddhist caves, Mahabat Maqbara and Hatheesingh Temple, Dwarakadeesh Temple in Dwaraka and Lord Shiva Temple in Somanath are famous, sacred and remarkable places of worship. Located at about four hours from each other, Dwaraka and Somnath tours are a must-visit trip for devotees and Hindu travellers.
Dwaraka: The grandeur of temple architecture and divine ambiance of this holy town is infectious. Feelings of purity and serenity are equally part of the town’s appeal as the temple. However, this town also comprises of several other religious sites, which are enriching sights for a religious trip. Devotees should create an itinerary that allows them to spend some relaxing time here rather than a hurried visit to temple all around the area.
Dwarakadeesh Temple: The residing deity of this temple is Lord Krishna. The temple, designed in the Chalukya style of architecture, is more than 2500 years old. Though, other shrines in the area are equally elegant, the divine black idol and astonishing structure of this temple is a spiritually humbling experience.
Somnath: This mythic and historical temple town in Gujarat proudly presents its history and temples to every devotee that visits. Though the main attraction is the Lord Shiva Temple, this town also showcases few landmarks, temples and ghaats of the Triveni River. With repeated mentions in ancient Hindu literature such as Puranas and Mahabharata, this temple town attracts several tourists with its huge mass appeal.
Somnath Temple: From international travellers to tourists on domestic tour packages, from hard-core devotees to the impartial observers, Somnath Jyotirling Temple is a gorgeous and spellbinding experience. Enriching legends, heart warming customs, elegant designs and the holy atmosphere of the temple is an engaging and devotional experience. One of 12 revered Jyotirlingas in the country, this temple and city breathes the power and blessings of Lord Shiva.
These powerful holy travel destinations allow travellers to enjoy other sightseeing attractions such as Shardapith Maths Museum, light house and sunset point, creating a relaxing and entertaining destination in the form of Dwaraka. No wonder this tour offers such a wonderful travel experience for the devotees. The best way to enjoy this trip is to include it as part of a tour around Gujarat. Create the perfect balance of history and culture with a Dwaraka and Somnath tour, and have a memorable and devotional experience.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel thourghout India on domestic tour packages to pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tours to Dwarka Somnath.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara