ALL >> General >> View Article
Cash For Diamonds
Total Articles: 2
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend and there's no better time to take advantage of that friendship than today!
Diamonds are so precious because they are so rare. It's estimated that only some 350 tons of diamonds have been mined in all human history. Even with better mining technology, only half the stones mined today are of gem quality. This makes diamonds extremely unique and has driven their value up every year. The process of converting raw diamonds into gem-stones or industrial diamonds is a very specialized one and it's a fact that a diamond crosses at least four continents before becoming a finished product! All this makes the diamonds you own both valuable and profitable.
In today's bleak global financial climate, which only seems to get worse each day, it's no longer viable to hold on to bits and pieces of jewelry or precious stones. Those diamond bracelets, lockets, earrings, pendants or brooches locked away in bank vaults or safes could well pay for mortgages, hospital bills, dream holidays or your kids' education. If you're reluctant to sell your diamonds outright, you could even pawn them with a reliable cash for diamonds firm and redeem them when things look brighter.
However, this is a field that's riddled with scams and smooth operators waiting to rip off the unwary customer. Few of us are experts in valuing, pricing or gauging the quality and purity of diamonds. Hence, we rely on the skill and expertise of professionals. There are thousands of unscrupulous companies and individuals who could take advantage of us. We may end up exchanging our precious diamonds for a lesser value.
So, the first thing we need to do is to look for a reliable, trustworthy, well-established place to sell diamonds. Some other places where you could sell your diamonds may be to individuals, at jewelry conferences/shops, on line sites, by placing an ad in the classifieds of your local newspaper etc. There are also many reliable firms that deal in cash for diamonds. Going by the references or recommendations provided by reliable sources is a good option while choosing the right place to sell your diamonds.
A reliable cash for diamonds company can give you an initial quotation for the diamonds you want to sell. They may be old, broken or of lesser quality, but you can still encash them. Fill in their on-line form which asks for details like carat weight, shape, size, color, clarity, certification number and your own personal details. Once you have a satisfactory quote, you can either ship the stones by insured courier or visit the company yourself.
The diamonds will be tested on the basis of the classic Four C's – cut, clarity, color and carat and based on the results, you will be given the requisite cash in exchange.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena