ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Paradise Holiday In India – Kashmir
Total Articles: 400
Tours around Kashmir are always referred as “Heaven on the earth” for a reason. The natural beauty, the breath-taking picturesque scenery and the snow-clad Himalayas create an irresistible charm. The myth and reality blend into enchanting views and experiences for travellers.
A visit to Kashmir must be a part of everyone’s bucket list. Pahalgam, though a small town, is a picture-perfect spot. From green and lush meadows in the Betaab Valley and the intriguing treks to untouched hilly terrains, this hill station humbles travellers in the form of Mother Nature. The view of snow-capped mountains and pine trees have tourists yearning for more and though not every tour package of Kashmir includes Pahalagam, this destination should be explored by all for an unforgettable holiday.
Leh and Ladakh, “The Moon Land”, embrace travellers with the snow-clad mountains, pristine waters and a peaceful Buddhist culture. This “Little Tibet” is a divine and spiritually blessed destination that exudes serenity and beauty through several monasteries, Pangong Lake, and adventure travel destinations. From trekking in Zanskar, to a walk on the frozen river to mountain biking in Leh, the thrilling and majestic experiences in Leh and Ladakh are life-altering indeed.
Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers, is a scintillating hill station that envelops itself with snow in winter and flaunts the meadow of flowers in summer. Skiing, gondola rides and trekking in this region during the winter can provide an incredible adrenaline rush. On the other hand, the summer in Gulmarg boasts golfing and excellent photography opportunities of Alpather Lake. However, the gondola rides across the year are equally stunning experiences.
Srinagar, the summer capital of the state, is blessed with several gardens and 3 lakes, namely Dal Lake, Nagin Lake and Wullar Lake. The “Venice of the East” has such a scenic Shikara ride in Dal Lake that the romance and natural grandeur is a captivating experience for everyone. The gardens, primarily created by the Mughals, are picturesque and magical destinations for a holiday in India.
Religious travel in Kashmir is very important for several devotees. The Amarnath Yatra translates into a challenging trek for all en route. This Hindu pilgrimage is regarded as very sacred and continues till date. Mata Vaishno Devi, another important pilgrimage is considered sacred and wish-fulfilling by the followers. The Buddhist monasteries in Kashmir, are extremely popular and serene sights to visit. The monasteries are historically and religiously important and can be found all around the region in many forms.
Visit Kashmir for a holiday that will give you more than you could ever imagine. With a variety of activities to indulge in, a number of places to stay and so many sightseeing options, what more could you ask for?
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to spend his holidays in India and pursue his passion for photography. Recently he travelled on tour packages to Kashmir and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe