ALL >> Business >> View Article
Roi Strategy Consultants: Let’s Brighten Up Someone’s Christmas 2013
Total Articles: 7
While we all celebrate the festival in full bloom, there are people who are struggling with their basics. 2013, a year of many natural disasters and thousands of people affected with it. If your heart yearns for such people, let’s get together and do something for them.
This Christmas, Singapore is doing its part in helping the unprivileged people to celebrate the festivity and have a special time. Some Singapore companies are taking various initiatives to spread the joy, listed below are a few:
1. Cadbury is running a “Joy of Giving” campaign from November 1 to December 31, under which Cadbury will donate $1 for every $15 purchase of Cadbury products (up to $30,000) to the Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. Donations will also be collected on the Cadbury Joyrider; the schedule is available on their facebook page.
2. Goldheart will donate $50 dollar for every ‘My First Celestial’ pendant purchase, a new collection, to Club rainbow during November.
3. The Salvation Army has a collection center at City Square Mall, for the benefit of the disadvantaged, from November 15 – December 29. To motivate the donators, the mall has a promotion too, that, the first 2,000 shoppers to donate 3kg worth of clothes each day will receive an exclusive eco-umbrella. Also, they will have volunteers go around the streets ringing sleigh bells and asking for donations from November 24 to December 24.
These are only a few examples of how Singaporeans are brightening someone’s Christmas and also having a guilt-free festival.
Since, the festival involves lot of gifting and feasting, let us extend our hand out to the ones who need it the most. Let’s have a donation event with ROI and undertake a drive to bring smiles to people’s faces. It could be for any cause, the world disaster affected areas, or disadvantaged Singaporeans. As one of the leading PR agencies, we will make it possible for you through our media relations, will boost staff morale, compassion, and corporate image. We conduct Cause Marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently.
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin