ALL >> Business >> View Article
Roi Strategy Consultants: Let’s Brighten Up Someone’s Christmas 2013
Total Articles: 7
While we all celebrate the festival in full bloom, there are people who are struggling with their basics. 2013, a year of many natural disasters and thousands of people affected with it. If your heart yearns for such people, let’s get together and do something for them.
This Christmas, Singapore is doing its part in helping the unprivileged people to celebrate the festivity and have a special time. Some Singapore companies are taking various initiatives to spread the joy, listed below are a few:
1. Cadbury is running a “Joy of Giving” campaign from November 1 to December 31, under which Cadbury will donate $1 for every $15 purchase of Cadbury products (up to $30,000) to the Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. Donations will also be collected on the Cadbury Joyrider; the schedule is available on their facebook page.
2. Goldheart will donate $50 dollar for every ‘My First Celestial’ pendant purchase, a new collection, to Club rainbow during November.
3. The Salvation Army has a collection center at City Square Mall, for the benefit of the disadvantaged, from November 15 – December 29. To motivate the donators, the mall has a promotion too, that, the first 2,000 shoppers to donate 3kg worth of clothes each day will receive an exclusive eco-umbrella. Also, they will have volunteers go around the streets ringing sleigh bells and asking for donations from November 24 to December 24.
These are only a few examples of how Singaporeans are brightening someone’s Christmas and also having a guilt-free festival.
Since, the festival involves lot of gifting and feasting, let us extend our hand out to the ones who need it the most. Let’s have a donation event with ROI and undertake a drive to bring smiles to people’s faces. It could be for any cause, the world disaster affected areas, or disadvantaged Singaporeans. As one of the leading PR agencies, we will make it possible for you through our media relations, will boost staff morale, compassion, and corporate image. We conduct Cause Marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women