ALL >> Business >> View Article
Roi Strategy Consultants: Let’s Brighten Up Someone’s Christmas 2013
Total Articles: 7
While we all celebrate the festival in full bloom, there are people who are struggling with their basics. 2013, a year of many natural disasters and thousands of people affected with it. If your heart yearns for such people, let’s get together and do something for them.
This Christmas, Singapore is doing its part in helping the unprivileged people to celebrate the festivity and have a special time. Some Singapore companies are taking various initiatives to spread the joy, listed below are a few:
1. Cadbury is running a “Joy of Giving” campaign from November 1 to December 31, under which Cadbury will donate $1 for every $15 purchase of Cadbury products (up to $30,000) to the Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. Donations will also be collected on the Cadbury Joyrider; the schedule is available on their facebook page.
2. Goldheart will donate $50 dollar for every ‘My First Celestial’ pendant purchase, a new collection, to Club rainbow during November.
3. The Salvation Army has a collection center at City Square Mall, for the benefit of the disadvantaged, from November 15 – December 29. To motivate the donators, the mall has a promotion too, that, the first 2,000 shoppers to donate 3kg worth of clothes each day will receive an exclusive eco-umbrella. Also, they will have volunteers go around the streets ringing sleigh bells and asking for donations from November 24 to December 24.
These are only a few examples of how Singaporeans are brightening someone’s Christmas and also having a guilt-free festival.
Since, the festival involves lot of gifting and feasting, let us extend our hand out to the ones who need it the most. Let’s have a donation event with ROI and undertake a drive to bring smiles to people’s faces. It could be for any cause, the world disaster affected areas, or disadvantaged Singaporeans. As one of the leading PR agencies, we will make it possible for you through our media relations, will boost staff morale, compassion, and corporate image. We conduct Cause Marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012