ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Cadillac Elr's New Sound
Total Articles: 5
The new Cadillac ELR is a hybrid car built to look good, feel good, and be fantastic for the environment in the process. The car is one of the sharpest you'll find on the road and backs it up with its silent running system especially. The car has an active noise cancellation system which essentially means that it will personally keep track of noise levels inside and outside of the car and put an end to them if they should make more noise than a quiet church mouse. To do this it utilizes phase cancellation which is a form of noise cancellation that essentially plays a mirror version of the sound through the audio system, deafening the noise entirely. This car is as high tech as they come.
The car features numerous other great little bits such as heated seats, leather interior, a rear view camera, and audio controls directly on the steering wheel. The car is extremely advanced and feels amazing with all its features. The car also has memorized settings so that allowing other people to drive it won't ruin the way you drive it forever as is often the case with other cars.
A car manufacturer like the Cadillac builds on a standing name for being an amazing and this car easily lives up to its name. The car handles fantastically and the noise cancellation makes it an absolute dream when it comes to comfort and feel while the seats keep you from ever being anything but the perfect temperature. A car like this almost could serve as a bed if it needed to with its unbelievable amount of comfort.
The car has gone up for a few awards hitting the top 13 in Vanity Fair's hottest cars at the Detroit Auto Show for 2013 and gaining a lot of attention from avid car followers and reviewers. The car is likely to win many more awards and gain a lot more attention on its release with its sleek and beautiful design.
The car is said to manage 0 to 60 in about eight seconds total, making it a decently fast car for a luxury vehicle and about a second faster than the Volt, the car the ELR seems to be based on. Its active noise cancelling equipment also allows for the car to remove some of the heavier products that come with your typical noise reduction cars making for a lighter vehicle and thus giving this car exceptional gas mileage when compared to other cars in its class.
The Cadillac ELR is packed with features that allow for the perfect experience. From its soundless interior to its well-designed engine, Cadillac has once again outdone themselves in the creation of this vehicle.
As a Cary's full-service Buick GMC Cadillac dealership, Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac Cary is well prepared to help you find new or pre-owned vehicles. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Durham GMC or Durham Buick. Call or stop at Hendrick Buick Cary today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook