ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Cadillac Elr's New Sound
Total Articles: 6
The new Cadillac ELR is a hybrid car built to look good, feel good, and be fantastic for the environment in the process. The car is one of the sharpest you'll find on the road and backs it up with its silent running system especially. The car has an active noise cancellation system which essentially means that it will personally keep track of noise levels inside and outside of the car and put an end to them if they should make more noise than a quiet church mouse. To do this it utilizes phase cancellation which is a form of noise cancellation that essentially plays a mirror version of the sound through the audio system, deafening the noise entirely. This car is as high tech as they come.
The car features numerous other great little bits such as heated seats, leather interior, a rear view camera, and audio controls directly on the steering wheel. The car is extremely advanced and feels amazing with all its features. The car also has memorized settings so that allowing other people to drive it won't ruin the way you drive it forever as is often the case with other cars.
A car manufacturer like the Cadillac builds on a standing name for being an amazing and this car easily lives up to its name. The car handles fantastically and the noise cancellation makes it an absolute dream when it comes to comfort and feel while the seats keep you from ever being anything but the perfect temperature. A car like this almost could serve as a bed if it needed to with its unbelievable amount of comfort.
The car has gone up for a few awards hitting the top 13 in Vanity Fair's hottest cars at the Detroit Auto Show for 2013 and gaining a lot of attention from avid car followers and reviewers. The car is likely to win many more awards and gain a lot more attention on its release with its sleek and beautiful design.
The car is said to manage 0 to 60 in about eight seconds total, making it a decently fast car for a luxury vehicle and about a second faster than the Volt, the car the ELR seems to be based on. Its active noise cancelling equipment also allows for the car to remove some of the heavier products that come with your typical noise reduction cars making for a lighter vehicle and thus giving this car exceptional gas mileage when compared to other cars in its class.
The Cadillac ELR is packed with features that allow for the perfect experience. From its soundless interior to its well-designed engine, Cadillac has once again outdone themselves in the creation of this vehicle.
As a Cary's full-service Buick GMC Cadillac dealership, Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac Cary is well prepared to help you find new or pre-owned vehicles. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Durham GMC or Durham Buick. Call or stop at Hendrick Buick Cary today!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point