ALL >> Business >> View Article
Roi Strategy : The Importance Of Starting Marketing Strategies Early And Continue To The Last Minute
Total Articles: 7
Christmas is the season of giving and consumers are sure to hunting for the perfect gifts this holiday season. It is no wonder that according to the National Retail Federation, the season accounts for as much as 40% of annual retail sales. Therefore, with so much at stake, it is important for retailers to come up with effective promotional strategies for successful marketing.
The trend of consumers buying holiday gifts online shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, according to a Google Consumer Survey of 1500 consumers which was conducted in July, nearly half say that they plan to buy holiday gifts on the Internet than in brick-and-mortar retail stores.
In addition, for big shopping seasons like Christmas, people are coming up with their wish lists and shopping lists much earlier. For example, nearly half of the surveyed shoppers for the Google Consumer Survey had made plans for when to purchase their holiday gifts, and are deciding on brands and products before they shop.
As such, it is increasingly important for retailers to reach people during early shopping stages of researching brands and products online. Moreover, there is a huge chance that people who are not even in the market can be reached. With pervasive promotional and marketing strategies, retailers can get consumers thinking about their brands before any others.
Furthermore, surveys reveal that UK internet users made 84 million visits to retail websites on Christmas Eve, 107 million visits on Christmas Day and 113 million visits on Boxing Day. This highlights the role that e-commerce continues to play even when shipping deadlines have passed.
Much of the increase in online spending is happening on mobile. Consumers are always shopping, be it while waiting in line, with friends on the bus, during lunch breaks or even killing time. According to research conducted, 84% of shoppers use smartphone in-store as shopping companions and one in three shoppers turn to their phones instead of asking a shop assistant. Thus, retailers should look into this when planning their promotional strategies for Christmas.
ROI Strategy Consultants, being one of the top marketing firms, will be able to help retailers like you by developing an effective marketing strategy. As one of the branding companies in Singapore, we at ROI will extend your brand equity through various channels, including online platforms, to maximize your returns during this season of giving.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla