ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Shifting From Floppy Disk Drive To Usb Cause
Total Articles: 14
These days we hear many people changing the use of floppy disk drive to USB. Have you wondered what made them change? Well we know that earlier people used to use floppy diversely for all sorts of writing, reading and data transferring purposes. If the floppy drive ruled all these years why is there a sudden change in its usage now?
The answer to your questions is only one and that is technology. As the technology is advancing it is coming up with new devices and gadgets that act as a replacement for floppy disk. Talking about USB it comes in the form of pen drives, USB chords and external USB adapters.
People are shifting from floppy disk drive to USB because USB flash drives are faster than floppies. Moreover they provide good storage space which floppies lack. One important aspect which leads to the shift is the size. Floppies are big in size whereas USB drives are small and compact. Talking about the floppy disk drive which we get to see in old computers, they are nowhere to be seen in modern computers.
Their place has been replaced by USB ports. Now suppose you own an old CPU which consist of the floppy disk drive but you are no more using floppies for data reading, writing and transferring in that case you can simply replace your floppy disk drive with USB floppy drive. The USB floppy drive or emulator as we say helps you to install it in the place of your original floppy disk drive so that you can start connecting your USB chord and other flash drives. Isn’t this idea great?
So you no more need to dispose of your old CPU and get a new one because the above mentioned way is the best way to use USB pen drives. Also the installation of floppy disk drive to USB is very easy and can be done in no time manually.
All thanks to technology that came up with such an idea and made things simpler for users and other tech oriented people. It’s true that people have totally neglected floppy drives but it has a strong reason behind it. If we go to compare a floppy and USB there is vast difference between the two. In all aspects, the USB stands ahead of floppy drive. So it is but obvious that users would prefer using that which is fast and better.
Now that you know the reason as to why people have switched from floppy disk drive to USB, I am sure you too will always prefer using USB than floppy. Also these days the workload in firms and other companies have gone up in that case using an USB would be preferred than a floppy which is slow and stores very less data. Hence if you are using USB for data transfers then you are on the right track if not then you must start using because it is sure to help you in all your future works.
Computers Articles1. Gmail Account Recovery Steps By Reset Gmail Password Experts (866)324-3o42
Author: sofia smith
2. Gmail Customer Care Number 1-844-209-3224us Gmail Customer Service
Author: Gmail support number for resolving Gmail issues
3. Tор Four Tірѕ Fоr Choosing A Web Developer Fоr Your Web Site
4. Four Straight Forward Steps For A Web Design
5. How To Choose Thе Rіght Web Developer Fоr уоur Wеb ѕіtе
6. How To Be A Creative Web Developer
7. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
8. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
9. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
10. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
11. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
12. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
13. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
14. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
15. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold