ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lotus Greens New Project 2 Bhk At 27 Lacs
Total Articles: 28
Lotus Greens Group is presenting one more super luxurious residential project at the very hot location of greater Noida .i.e. Yamuna Expressway. The Group is advancing up with this beautiful project Lotus Greens. This luxurious residential project is offering 2 and 3 bhk with spaces ranging from 1050 Sq.ft to 1450 Sq.ft. All the flats are spacious as and are amalgam of luxuries and happiness. Yamuna Expressway is attracting all the major builder of NCR as the location is best for investment purpose plus the connectivity is also just wow.
Lotus Greens Yamuna Expressway is spread on 40 acres of land to cater you all good spacious homes in lush greens surrounding. The project is loaded with lots of lavishing features and amenities that are making this project as one of the hottest selling residential property in Town.
This most demanding project has a wonderful chance for those in search of space of their own at big prices. . It offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with ranging region of 1000 sq ft to 1450 sq ft with the total land covered across 50 acres. On the other side apartments are apt for someone looking to upgrade on their current dwelling. The interiors of the apartments are elegantly designed having marvelous exclusive decorate entrance lobby along with waiting lounge, granite kitchen platform with sink and full tile cladding
Lotus Greens Yamuna Expressway Projects Details:-
Build-Up Area: 1,000 Sq.ft, 1250 Sq.ft, 1450 Sq.ft
Price: 2,800/ Sq.ft (27 lacs onwards *.)
Location: Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida
Address: Sector 22-D, Yamuna X-way, near F-1 Racing Track, Greater Noida
Type: Residential Apartments
Builder: Lotus Greens
Lotus Greens New Projects Project Highlights:
• 50 Acres of Land and lush greens surroundings
• 15 Floor towers
• Full Green/Open Living Concepts
• Very renowned architect
• 24*7 Power Back-Up and water supply
• Wi-Fi enabled complex
• Just near to F! Track and ICC Cricket stadium.
• Water treatment plans and sewage treatment plant
• Vaastu Friendly Design
• Gym, Swimming Pool, Club House, lush greens surroundings
• Shopping Complex for you conveniences
Projects Specification that will make you happy being part of this project
• Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob
• Modern Bathrooms
• Timer operated streetlights for energy conservation
• VRV/VRF Air Conditioning
• Imported Marble and Engineered Wood Flooring
• Video Door Phones
• Creating Eco-Friendly Community
• Energy-Efficient Technologies like Rainwater Harvesting and Solid Waste Management
• Use of alternative energy sources such as Solar Heaters and Solar Lighting
Neelam is an active blogger and article writer who explores all the latest properties in Delhi/NCR.
Lotus Greens Yamuna Expressway ,Wave Livork are the is the best property in Yamuna Expressway and Noida.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev