ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Heater Core Problems Cold Snap Solutions
Total Articles: 312
Doesn’t it figure, that the very first time you have a problem with your car’s heater core is when you need it the most: in the middle of a horrible cold snap. Frost on the outside and frost on the inside -- giving new meaning to air conditioned discomfort. Cranking up the heat means billows of cold air filling your car’s cabin instead of the soothing and relaxing heat you should be feeling…ugh! Sounds like a job for your mechanic, but it may be something you can repair yourself. Please read on for more information.
Playing with the heat settings does no good and a check of the coolant, hoses, and connections reveals that everything is okay. So, what is the problem? More than likely your Ford heater core has died. You jump in your car and head directly over to your Ford dealer to get a price on a new heater core. Within moments you are gasping for air as the man behind the counter looks over his computerized inventory and quotes an outrageously high price for a new heater core. For a moment you don’t know whether to whack the guy over the head or start driving around with a portable heater you plug into your car’s cigarette lighter. Quickly you dismiss either option and decide to take matters into your own hands.
Fortunately a heater core isn’t all that difficult to change yourself. For most cars, a heater core can be reached by pulling out the dash or checking under the hood adjacent to the firewall, locating the unit, yanking it out, and replacing it with a new one. Naturally, you will pay gobs of money through your dealer’s parts department, but you have other options besides visiting the dealer or making a futile trip to your local junkyard: shop the internet.
That’s right, online Auto parts wholesalers carry Jeep heater cores and heater cores for just about any make/model of car out there. Best yet, when shopping with a wholesaler like the Heater Core Experts, you can save big bucks. By purchasing direct from the manufacturer, a first class wholesaler will turn around and sell a heater core to you for less. A lot less than what Mr. Parts Dealer would charge and without you having to pay for labor costs either.
Yes, you could always ignore the problem and hope that Spring comes early and stays forever, or you can sell your first born child and head over to your dealer’s part department and hope they have mercy on you…they most certainly will not! Better yet, shop online for an OEM replacement heater core that meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications, save big, and get warm!
Automobiles Articles1. Imported Japanese Vehicles Are Cost Effective & High In Quality
Author: stc japan
2. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
3. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
4. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
6. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
7. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
8. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
9. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
10. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
11. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
12. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
13. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
14. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
15. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD