ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Gm Extended Warranty - Whats In It
Total Articles: 312
An extended warranty is a contract between you and a service provider. Many people purchase extended auto warranties to shield themselves against the costs resulting from mechanical breakdown or failure to their vehicle. The extent of coverage, benefits, and terms of payment are particular to each individual contract. An auto extended warranty give you're the right level of coverage. Although the main advantage of obtaining a Car warranty is to avoid high costs of automobile repairs, many plans come with additional benefits.
You can buy warranties that are specific to the manufacturers. For example, you can buy a GM extended warranty. All GM cars and trucks have a full manufacturer’s warranty for a term of 3 years and 36,000 Miles. The GM Warranty is transferable at no cost to an unlimited number of owners. Roadside assistance is also provided during the basic warranty period. If you want more protection than this, you can get a GM extended warranty that covers your vehicle after the manufacturer’s full warranty ends up to 100,000 miles if you choose.
A GM extended warranty covers almost every major component on the vehicle. Usually, a GM extended warranty will also include roadside assistance and rental vehicles. Another feature on a GM extended warranty is that it begins the day you purchase it, not from the original in-service date. This means you get use of the GM extended warranty for the full term represented. A GM extended warranty can be used at any GM dealership or licensed repair garage.
A GM extended warranty provides you with comprehensive coverage that gives you the peace-of-mind when driving a GM. You don’t have to worry about your GM vehicle if your original warranty is up. Say you are driving your GM for four years, it overheats, and your original, 3-year warranty is up. If you have a GM extended warranty, it’s not a problem! Just take your vehicle to a GM dealer or a GM-licensed repair garage, and your car will be worked on and fixed under warranty.
The small cost for this added benefit is nothing compared to the peace-of-mind you will have knowing your vehicle is covered.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel