ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Gm Extended Warranty - Whats In It
Total Articles: 312
An extended warranty is a contract between you and a service provider. Many people purchase extended auto warranties to shield themselves against the costs resulting from mechanical breakdown or failure to their vehicle. The extent of coverage, benefits, and terms of payment are particular to each individual contract. An auto extended warranty give you're the right level of coverage. Although the main advantage of obtaining a Car warranty is to avoid high costs of automobile repairs, many plans come with additional benefits.
You can buy warranties that are specific to the manufacturers. For example, you can buy a GM extended warranty. All GM cars and trucks have a full manufacturer’s warranty for a term of 3 years and 36,000 Miles. The GM Warranty is transferable at no cost to an unlimited number of owners. Roadside assistance is also provided during the basic warranty period. If you want more protection than this, you can get a GM extended warranty that covers your vehicle after the manufacturer’s full warranty ends up to 100,000 miles if you choose.
A GM extended warranty covers almost every major component on the vehicle. Usually, a GM extended warranty will also include roadside assistance and rental vehicles. Another feature on a GM extended warranty is that it begins the day you purchase it, not from the original in-service date. This means you get use of the GM extended warranty for the full term represented. A GM extended warranty can be used at any GM dealership or licensed repair garage.
A GM extended warranty provides you with comprehensive coverage that gives you the peace-of-mind when driving a GM. You don’t have to worry about your GM vehicle if your original warranty is up. Say you are driving your GM for four years, it overheats, and your original, 3-year warranty is up. If you have a GM extended warranty, it’s not a problem! Just take your vehicle to a GM dealer or a GM-licensed repair garage, and your car will be worked on and fixed under warranty.
The small cost for this added benefit is nothing compared to the peace-of-mind you will have knowing your vehicle is covered.
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth