ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Gm Extended Warranty - Whats In It
Total Articles: 399
An extended warranty is a contract between you and a service provider. Many people purchase extended auto warranties to shield themselves against the costs resulting from mechanical breakdown or failure to their vehicle. The extent of coverage, benefits, and terms of payment are particular to each individual contract. An auto extended warranty give you're the right level of coverage. Although the main advantage of obtaining a Car warranty is to avoid high costs of automobile repairs, many plans come with additional benefits.
You can buy warranties that are specific to the manufacturers. For example, you can buy a GM extended warranty. All GM cars and trucks have a full manufacturer’s warranty for a term of 3 years and 36,000 Miles. The GM Warranty is transferable at no cost to an unlimited number of owners. Roadside assistance is also provided during the basic warranty period. If you want more protection than this, you can get a GM extended warranty that covers your vehicle after the manufacturer’s full warranty ends up to 100,000 miles if you choose.
A GM extended warranty covers almost every major component on the vehicle. Usually, a GM extended warranty will also include roadside assistance and rental vehicles. Another feature on a GM extended warranty is that it begins the day you purchase it, not from the original in-service date. This means you get use of the GM extended warranty for the full term represented. A GM extended warranty can be used at any GM dealership or licensed repair garage.
A GM extended warranty provides you with comprehensive coverage that gives you the peace-of-mind when driving a GM. You don’t have to worry about your GM vehicle if your original warranty is up. Say you are driving your GM for four years, it overheats, and your original, 3-year warranty is up. If you have a GM extended warranty, it’s not a problem! Just take your vehicle to a GM dealer or a GM-licensed repair garage, and your car will be worked on and fixed under warranty.
The small cost for this added benefit is nothing compared to the peace-of-mind you will have knowing your vehicle is covered.
Automobiles Articles1. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
2. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
3. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
4. Driving Experience With Rentarace
5. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. How Do You Keep Lamborghini Gallardo Up And Running?
Author: Jason Jones
7. Used Cars Make More Sense For Potential Buyers
Author: Ewan Thorpe
8. Gps Tracking Devices For Your Car
9. Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About hunter Motorcycle For Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Uae International Driving License Is A Must For An Adventurous Motorist
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
11. Importance Of Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
12. Benefits Of New Age Learning Technology – Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. Know Why Li-ion Batteries Are Preferred Choice In Case Of Electric Scooters
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Why You Should Hire An Expert To Fix A Dent In Your Car
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Lpg Forklifts For Sale In Andhra Pradesh