ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Hotel In Gulmarg ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg, formely known as Gaurimarg by shepherds,is full of grassy hills, majestic mountain, colourful flowers,where mostly silence can be broken easily by throwing a stone. Gulmarg looks like a fantasy which we usually see in films. The present name as Gulmarg in 16th century has been given by Sultan Yusuf Shah. The places to be seen are Khilanmarg, Alpather lake, Ningli Nallah, Golf courses, Gondola lift etc. It is also known as meadow of flowers and is nearby Srinagar, another place of interest for tourist. Also the third most famous tourist spot apart from Pahalgam and Srinagar, people come to the place from all over the world to get experience of adventurous sport like skiing, skating etc. Khilanmarg is a just at walking distance from the resort and offers a fine view of surrounding. Beyond it, Alpather lake is just 13 kilometer away and the lake is frozen till June and also later in the year. People who loves horse riding, the place is ideal for them. Ningli Nallah is just few kilometers away from the place and having melting snow and ice flowing from Apharwat. The long valley is a known picnic spot and by walking you can cross Ningli Nallah by a bridge. The worlds highest green golf course is considered the major attraction for tourists for playing golf. The resort’s newly constructed Gondola lift is a truly fun filled and is Asia's highest and longest cable car project which provides an eye appealing view. Also for witnessing the fauna of the great Himalayan range along with migratory birds, one can visit the Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve,located at a height of 2400 m above sea level. This best time to visit the reserve is during September to March.
A hotel in Gulmarg offers comfortable accommodation equipped with well furnished rooms cable television, wireless internet access etc. You can enjoy activities like Gondola rides, skiing, horse riding and golfing .A hotel in Gulmarg offers all kind of facilities suitable for travelers looking for budget as well as luxurious accommodation. Different options like huts, villas are available catering to different segments and worrying for options for hotel Gulmarg is far away from you. Most of the people living locally are majorly hotel staff and multi cuisine food are served in the region. Government plans to buy snow-making machines to create effect of original snow to enhance the beauty all year round. The ski season starts from January but in order to start earlier the idea of man made snow has been kept for consideration. The snow machines will sprinkle water vapour in the air through a snow gun which will freeze in the ambient temperature and fall down as snow flakes on the desired area. This would be perfect for skiing. Also in Europe there is specific season but here in India it starts with snow only.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson