ALL >> Business >> View Article
What You Don’t Know About Sapphire
Total Articles: 72
About jewelry, there are too much you should know about especially for the people who are engaged in jewelry industry. Although you are doing wholesale costume jewelry or you prefer to buy excess inventory, something you should know here.
Question: Sapphire just only in blue? What color is more valuable for sapphire?
Answer: Sapphire is in many colors. In the world of gems, apart from ruby, sapphire in different colors is called blue sapphire in the family of Corundum. For example, yellow sapphire, pink sapphire, purple sapphire, color-change sapphire. The most valuable sapphire is cornflower blue sapphire, and the second one is royal blue sapphire and velvet blue sapphire. Apart from all the mentioned above, padparadscha –corundum originate from Sri Lanka.
Question: why the orange sapphire has a dramatic increasing in price?
Answer: Because the originated from Sri Lanka, and the charming orange color is popular with most of people. In the market, it is difficult to find one over one carat, let alone over five carat. It has a fewer number that ruby. Due to the spreading of colorful gems, more and more buying for padparadscha –corundum leads to increasing price.
Question: Does sapphire has a lower value after producing? And how about the market quotation?
There are almost 90% of sapphire have to be handled by heat treatment to improve the purity and color. The price of sapphire that is heat-treated is priced only 1/3 or 1/5 of natural sapphire. Besides, another is diffusion treated sapphire, which is a treatment aims to add color. Diffusion treated sapphire priced only in 1/5 or 1/10 of natural sapphire.
Question: How to know real sapphire from so many gems which have the same appearance with sapphire?
Gems that have the same appearance with sapphire are Spinal, Tanzanite and Lolite. Due to the refractive index is so close to sapphire that it is difficult to know real sapphire from the cluster for common people. Tanzanite is the best imitator of sapphire, and it has a weight to over 100 carat at most. But the price of Tanzanite is lower much than sapphire. Lolite includes slight purple color in it, if you observe it carefully, you can find that.
Question: Why the value of star sapphire is higher than sapphire?
Answer: Star sapphire mainly originates from Sri Lanka and Burma, and the output is rare. Star sapphire in high quality has a star line in the middle of stone. The stone is transparent, and the color in deep blue is seldom. Star sapphire has a fivefold price of sapphire.
This arcticle come from:http://christmaswholesale.weebly.com/1/post/2013/11/what-you-dont-know-about-sapphire.html
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.