ALL >> Education >> View Article
Guide To Snap Registration Process
Total Articles: 2
Symbiosis National aptitude Test is of prime importance to those students who will be applying for the post graduate programs in any of the seventeen institutions for their post graduate courses. The seventeen institutions conduct a common entrance test with the help of which they get their candidates for the various courses that they run in their campuses.
SNAP exam 2013 gives all the information about the test in their website http://www.snaptest.org/campaign/snap.html. This has been done so as to enable the students to get a proper idea about when to apply and similar other queries that they may have. SNAP online registration 2013 is a very helpful process for many students. This enables them to save their time in the long run. They can simply log in the website and fill in their details to complete the registration. This is of much help to the students who cannot afford to waste much time during the examination time. They instead can use the time for the preparation for the all India base common entrance test. SNAP registration can be done with the help of logging online. The candidate will just have to furnish the details wanted in the website for getting them enrolled. If the person wants to make any changes, then the person will have to log in the website and do the required changes before the date is over. This is very important for the candidate as otherwise he will be mentioned with the wrong name or wrong information in the admit card. This will cause complications later on.
SNAP online registration is a very up-to-date process of getting a person register for the test. With the help of this process, one will be able to get themselves easily registered in the test. SNAP registration 2013 gets complete with the payment of the fees at the nearest branch of either Axis Bank or Indian Bank. The payment can be done wither online with the help of credit cards or with the help of net payment by an individual. The payment can also be done by paying cash at the branches of Axis bank or Indian Bank whichever is nearer to the house of the candidate. When making the payment in the cash mode, the candidate will be given a three counter slip. The first counter will be kept by the branch officials when the payment will be made by the candidate. The other two halves will be retuned back to the person. The candidate will retain a part of the slip for his future reference and send the other half to the university. This will enable the candidate to get his name enrolled for the SNAP examination and the person will be able to appear for the test at the respective examination centre.
Hence keeping in mind these small factors is of much help for the people who will be appearing for the SNAP test this year or next year. These are the basic things which they must know properly.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program