ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Enhance The Power Of Your Car With Performance Chips For Cars
Total Articles: 3
Today’s automobile customers are not just satisfied with what the manufacturers offer for the general public but would like to want more from their cars and hence rely on different aftermarket products to not only further enhance the look of their car but also the engine performance and fuel efficiency with the available technology and products in the market. The performance chips for cars are one such product that are designed to increase the overall power and fuel economy of the engine by improving its efficiency which is possible by retuning the factory engine control module (ECM) monitors.
However before installing the performance chips for cars check out the reliability of the company offering these products for best experience and avoiding any void of warranty of the dealers. So by installing this product it shall start interfacing with the car factory ECM through the OBD II port that is underneath the dashboard by sending continuous signals to retune the factory ECM to optimize the fuel mixture and curve timing that offers full advantage to improve the engine efficiency.
Though some performance chips directly overwrite the factory ECM it may actually hamper the warranty on your car as dealers check for any such voids by detecting the footprints left on the memory. To avoid such instances professional companies simply use the technical of retuning the ECM which can be reversed to bring back the factory ECM to its original settings when going for a warranty maintenance service.
By using this performance chips for car you can expect +40 HP gain in horse power of the car and mileage increased by +8 MPG unleashing the total potential of the cars. With these chips the towing ability of the car, throttle response, off the line acceleration, climbing ability of the car can all be enhanced to a greater level than the manufacturer’s specifications. Moreover these chips are available customized to different brands and models of the car for perfect installation and utilizing maximum potential of the different engines installed in them.
It is also very easy to install performance chips for cars and is also compatible to most of the aftermarket parts that are already installed in the car. You can also save a lot of money on fuel with better mileage achieve using these chips. You can go through the testimonials of different customers who are very much satisfied with these products and place an order online which shall be delivered to your doorstep with all the instructions to install the chip in your car.
Here at Autochipsdirect, you can find car performance chips which will increase power, performance and torque of the vehicle. By using these chips you can enjoy plenty of amazing benefits. To explore more about diesel performance chips visit http://www.autochipsdirect.com/
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat