ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Efficient Are Lajpat Nagar Hotels ?
Total Articles: 76
Delhi is a city, having two different worlds where one is entirely different from another. Old Delhi is having lots of havelis, narrow lanes and formidable mosques, whereas in contrast, New Delhi is composed of government buildings, spacious lanes, bridges. The city has been ruled by several rulers and empires and it was built, destroyed and rebuilt. Fascinating monuments, art galleries, crowded markets, good eating places are the city’s glory. The capital city is the perfect place to start one’s excursion. People who come to Delhi can’t escape to see Lajpat Nagar which is a popular shopping area where you can get whatever you desire -accessories, clothes, footwear, bags, etc. Bargaining for saris, salwar kameez, kurtas and Kurtis are done by visitors. Lajpat Nagar is an affluent suburb of South Delhi and is named in honor of Lala Lajpat Rai, also known as the Lion of Punjab, and is today mostly known as Central Market. There are many fashion stores, furnishing shops for your home decor. The Delhi metro is the world’s thirteenth largest metro system serving Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, and Ghaziabad. It provides fast, reliable, safe means of transport, another main attraction for visitors.
Delhi Metro is the world's 13th largest metro system in terms of length and is India's first modern public transportation system, which has revolutionized travel by providing a fast, reliable, safe, and comfortable means of transport. Delhi is having wide range of accommodation available starting from deluxe, luxury hotels to restaurants and is India’s busiest city. There are 24-hour coffee shops, swimming pools, travel agents and shopping complex to low budget hotels to high end guest houses, offering good services. A hotel in Lajpat Nagar ranges from INR 1000 to 3000 plus and Lajpat Nagar hotels offer basic amenities alongwith some add on features. There are luxurious accommodation and the region has been famous among travelers and a well known accommodation options are available at the place. Lajpat Nagar hotels maintains a good ambiance, services and amenities that are well complemented by luxury.
Other famous markets for visitors are Chandni Chowk, Sarojini nagar, Khan market, Janpath and Tibetan market. Chandni Chowk has been there for hundred years and people come to explore the narrow lanes for specialized products of different nature like fabrics, electronics, jewellery etc but apart from these items people come here for food vendor. Another market like Sarojini Nagar is most famous for bargaining and cheap clothes that have been rejected due to surplus or some defects. All kind of items like clothes and fashion accessories are available. Tibetan market is well known for products from Tibet and one should have good bargaining skills to get a reasonable price. So whenever you plan to visit Delhi, do not forget to visit the markets which can give you insight into various culture and traditions.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara