ALL >> Career >> View Article
Snap Test Guide For Candidates
Total Articles: 2
SNAP is an important test for the candidates who want to get admitted in the courses conducted by the Symbiosis International University SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. This is an all India basis entrance examination held at all the cities in the country. The test is conducted so as to get candidates for the enrolling in various post graduate courses all over the country in seventeen institutions.
SNAP test is very important for all those individuals who want to get them admitted in the courses run by the Symbiosis international University. They will have to clear the SNAP test 2013 to get admitted in the course so that they can get to study in the post graduate courses run by this university. The national entrance aptitude exam is a tough test simply because it is an all India basis entrance test. The candidates who get selected are usually the best ones. They are selected on the basis of this test for the various institutes under this university.
MBA entrance exam conducted by this university is also a tough test and is a common entrance test for the candidates. The SNAP Symbiosis admission is also done with the help of the common entrance test. Hence passing the common entrance test is one of the main targets that an individual must have.
The test is mainly a simple test. The test is an objective test. Any wrong answer will lead to negative marking in the mark sheet. Twenty five percent marks will be deducted from the marks. The duration of the test is of two hours. The question has four options. The candidate has to tick the correct option. The candidate must use a blue or black pen for the test. The test is divided into four parts. Three parts consist of forty marks while one part is of sixty marks. General English, quantitative data interpretation and data sufficiency, analytical and logical reasoning and lastly general awareness. These are the four parts of the question paper that a candidate will be presented with in the examination hall.
The registration for the test can be done online. This has been done by the university to save the time of the people who will be applying for the test under this university. One can make the fees payment however both online and also by paying cash. This depends on the individuals about which method he will be selecting for the cash payment. Online payment can be done with credit cards and net payment. The offline payment can be done by paying the amount at any branch of Axis bank or Indian bank. One can also pay the money with the help of a demand draft at the concerned bank. The bank will give back two copies, one of which will have to be sent to the university as proof of payment done.
For more information on the dates and the other details, one can simply log on to the website of the university http://www.snaptest.org/campaign/.
Career Articles1. Tips To Hire The Right Freelance Graphic Designer In Los Angeles
Author: Tim Donnelly
2. Recruitment Revamped! Questions For A Job Interview That Need Serious Reviewing!
Author: Aman Khare
3. What's The Stage Of Command Training Applications?
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Finding Digital Marketing Jobs In Bangalore
5. Beginnen Wir Mit Den Basics Für Mode Und Schönheit
6. Do’s And Don’ts For Microsoft Training
Author: Mukesh Kumar
7. Disabled People And Internet Home Jobs
Author: Ross Berkely
8. Career Options After Distance Mba Course In Retail Management
Author: Jitendra D
9. Best 8 Countries For Overseas Education And Jobs
Author: orion study abroad
10. How Can A Student Visa Consultant Help You From Getting Your Visa Rejected?
Author: Pranati Roy
11. Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
12. Clifford Beaumont: Uk Retail Sales Tumble
13. Couldn’t Crack Pre-engineering Test? Don’t Worry, Industrial Training Programs Are Here!
14. Top 4 Diploma Courses After 12th Fit For Both Boys And Girls
15. Which Is Best Institute To Learn Digital Markeing In Delhi-ncr?
Author: rakesh verma