ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Important Factors In The Selection Of Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
Total Articles: 4
It is said that the conception of engagement rings and wedding ring has been derived from the Rome and Greece. The ring of engagement signifies the exchange of commitment between two lovers. By wearing a ring on the fourth finger a couple declares their eternal love to the world. The cushion cut ring in the shape of a square or rectangle with 57 facets looks like a plump pillow. The brightness of the diamonds embossed in the metal resembles the ever glowing candlelight of romance. As the day is very special, the selection of the ring has to be fabulous. Hence, we will discuss about the important factors that should influence your selection of cushion cut engagement ring so that it remains a lifetime memory, like your marriage day.
Tips for the Appropriate Selection:
• Quality of the diamond and the metal: The quality of the stone and the metal has to be first class. The small sized diamonds lose its sturdiness due to daily use. Hence compromising with quality is never recommended. Metal of inferior quality loses its grace within a short span of time. Thus spending money equally on metal and stone would be a prudent decision.
• Style Selection: The cushion cut diamond solitaire ring is the most popular for engagement ceremonies. The unique cutting of the stone makes it extremely translucent, and hence everlasting brightness, brilliance and lustre are found in those stones. The setting has to be hardy enough to hold those stones. Your cushion cut engagement ring should be equally superior in elegance and strength.
• Importance of the three C’s: colour, cut and clarity are the three parameters of the diamond selection. Some diamonds have a yellowish shade. They never look as bright as a white diamond. For its cheaper price people select them but for a cushion cut engagement ring a stone of this quality is never recommended. The light only freely passes through a precious stone if it has been cut proficiently. Always buy a stone that has been cut properly. Clarity is something that cannot be observed with naked eyes. Generally diamond experts observe it with a microscope.
• Online purchase: People get scared to buy a precious thing online. But the advantages of online purchase are unlimited. You have lots of choice, no nagging salesmen, easy comparison, cheaper than traditional price, payment after home delivery and you can get many more benefits from it. Buy your cushion cut engagement ring online now for an extraordinary shopping experience.
• Cautionary tips: While purchasing, always remember that the cushion cut engagement ring is popular not for its weight but for its unique cutting. Your aim will have to buy a 57 facet cushion cut diamond. Sellers sometimes try to add extra weight. But you should never let them convince you to buy the diamond with extra carat that is beyond your limitation. Observe the delicate cutting and brighter shade of the stone and then buy it.
To enhance the exclusivity of your special day, buy the best cushion cut engagement ring for your sweetheart.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery