ALL >> Career >> View Article
Opt For Some New Courses After Graduation
Total Articles: 533
Those days are long behind us when being a graduate was a big thing and it was enough to secure a good job in the industry of your choice. Now, times have changed and with time the requirements too have changed. People are opting to do a lot more things after graduation and they’re just flipping through the several options available to them.
Some of the courses which can be interesting for you are-
• PG Diploma course in Animation
Animation is widely becoming one of the creative courses that are being chosen by the students after graduation. This course will give you an opportunity to create something amazing and it’ll also teach you how to bring to life something very innovative so that people get attracted to it.
This course is taught in India and it has duration of 1 year, the duration can differ from place to place. Its admission is done through an entrance test which will test your aptitude, drawing skills, and your level of dedication towards the job.
• Advertising and Marketing Communication
This is a professional PG diploma course that is offered by various leading universities in India. It admits the students on the basis of an entrance test which is qualifying enough to test the person’s general knowledge, information about the subject, and their level of creativity and communication skills and the aptitude required for the course. Its duration too can vary from university to university. There are other advertising & PR courses which you can enroll and get the best skills.
This is a course that can be chosen by the students who have some interest in the field of advertising and do not wish to have a complete knowledge about mass communication. It hones the skills in the required fields and also gives an environment for healthy learning and professional growth. You can also do a post graduate diploma in advertising, so as to bring the desired results.
• PG Diploma in Creative Writing
For all the creative writers, creative writing is a field and some PG courses are offered by several universities in India like British Council’s diploma or certificate course in creative writing. These courses are comprehensive and they teach you about the basics and the core writing essentials. They will upgrade your skills to a new level and give you good scope in the field of You can start your career with the print media or some publishing house, where you can utilize your writing to the core.
• Masters of Arts in Public Relations
This course is usually teamed up with media studies and they’re recognized as a separate art form or a degree, where the students are taught how to communicate in public. They teach on the evolving concepts of public relations and how they can influence the society majorly.
These courses can carve your route to a successful future.
Career Articles1. How Are Start-ups Creating Disruptions In Preparing Students For The Job Market?
2. Immigrate To Toronto In 5 Simple Steps
3. Learn Ruby On Rails Tutorials Online|bytesonlinetraining
4. Find Competent Event Staff Online
5. A Market-linked Skilling Initiative
Author: T Muralidharan
6. Transform Yourself Into A Reliable Builder And Get Flooded With Job Offers
Author: Mark Trescothic
7. Why Young Generation Is Crazy For Government Jobs?
Author: Rakesh Verma
8. How To Become A Sales Consultant - Proven Ways To Jump-start Your Career
Author: Ian Marsh
9. Most Popular Construction Courses In The Uk
Author: Graeme Hick
10. Job Career Book
Author: Tirumal Reddy
11. The Global Entrepreneurship Summit: Fostering Indo – Us Ties
12. Lower The Recruitment Cost: Hire Quicker Than Before
Author: Kartik Patel
13. Attributes That Fmcg Top Consultants In India Possess
Author: jennifer jam
14. Work From Home Guide: Choosing Freelancing As A Career
Author: Francis Abejero
15. Canada And Ontario Sign Agreement For Co-operation On Immigration