ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Tips And Tricks To Make Adobe Captivate 7 Easier To Use.
Total Articles: 1
Trick #1 – Create a popup window with just a few clicks
It’s incredibly simple to create a glossary popup window in Captivate 7. Just Shift-Select all of the items in your popup window – and press CTRL+G to group them. In my case that was the Glossary Interaction (Insert:Interactions:Glossary) a simple shape for the background, and a little button for the close box.
These simple elements will then be hidden so you’ll use the toggle properties tab to first name the newly created group. Name the popup window something appropriate, and then uncheck the box labeled visible in window. You’ll use the name later to control the little window.
Trick #2 – Ever wanted to create a complex window on the page – with text, images, video etc.?
Why not use the new Web Object Interaction? It’s simple, just Insert:Interaction:Web Object. The object can be configured to scroll – and will easily allow you to either point to published web sites / pages, or to point to local html files – so you can build a custom scrolling field that looks and feels the way you want – giving you virtually limitless screen space.
Trick #3 – Gradients, Shadows & Reflections can be insanely powerful
Don’t think that this image was created using a simple shape. The Gradient has been modified. Right click and chose Edit Gradient to modify the center and the spread of a gradient. In this case I’ve changed the gradient type to radial, to echo the spherical shape. I then added an ‘inner shadow’ to round out the effect. The reflection is just for added effect.
Trick #4 – I didn’t see that shape in the Smart Shapes Toolbar
You can right click on a smart shape and go into edit mode for that element. Once you are editing points, the handles will allow you to move and edit both the points and the shapes of the curves coming away from those points.
Adobe® Captivate® 7 software offers you enhanced support for HTML5-based eLearning software and also lets you create courses that meet accessibility standards.* Add more interactivity to your courses with drag-and-drop modules, YouTube video streaming and in-course web browsing.
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune