ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Tips And Tricks To Make Adobe Captivate 7 Easier To Use.
Total Articles: 1
Trick #1 – Create a popup window with just a few clicks
It’s incredibly simple to create a glossary popup window in Captivate 7. Just Shift-Select all of the items in your popup window – and press CTRL+G to group them. In my case that was the Glossary Interaction (Insert:Interactions:Glossary) a simple shape for the background, and a little button for the close box.
These simple elements will then be hidden so you’ll use the toggle properties tab to first name the newly created group. Name the popup window something appropriate, and then uncheck the box labeled visible in window. You’ll use the name later to control the little window.
Trick #2 – Ever wanted to create a complex window on the page – with text, images, video etc.?
Why not use the new Web Object Interaction? It’s simple, just Insert:Interaction:Web Object. The object can be configured to scroll – and will easily allow you to either point to published web sites / pages, or to point to local html files – so you can build a custom scrolling field that looks and feels the way you want – giving you virtually limitless screen space.
Trick #3 – Gradients, Shadows & Reflections can be insanely powerful
Don’t think that this image was created using a simple shape. The Gradient has been modified. Right click and chose Edit Gradient to modify the center and the spread of a gradient. In this case I’ve changed the gradient type to radial, to echo the spherical shape. I then added an ‘inner shadow’ to round out the effect. The reflection is just for added effect.
Trick #4 – I didn’t see that shape in the Smart Shapes Toolbar
You can right click on a smart shape and go into edit mode for that element. Once you are editing points, the handles will allow you to move and edit both the points and the shapes of the curves coming away from those points.
Adobe® Captivate® 7 software offers you enhanced support for HTML5-based eLearning software and also lets you create courses that meet accessibility standards.* Add more interactivity to your courses with drag-and-drop modules, YouTube video streaming and in-course web browsing.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.