ALL >> Business >> View Article
Peter Richards – The Man At The Helm Of Affairs
Total Articles: 2
Gulftainer Co. Ltd, which is the largest port handling corporations of the Middle East, is also set to become one of the leading logistics providers in the world. The company has witnessed a steady and impressive rise to the top which is marked by a highly consistent performance for the last many years. This consistency in performance has made the company among the most felicitated companies in its field despite having a hard competition from nearest rivals.
Peter Richards Gulftainer has attained a great stature in the port handling business after initially starting from handling the Sharjah Port Terminal and then expanding operations to more than 15 countries which include countries from Iraq, Kuwait to Brazil. Such a growth in so short a time is really amazing progress given the nature of the shipment handling operations.
All successful companies owe their rise to able leadership and management by a central figure that is in charge of all the happenings within the company. For Gulftainer, that person is Peter Richards, who is the highly dynamic and efficient Managing Director of this formidable enterprise. He has guided the company for the past many years and led it to the dominating position it holds in the shipping and trading world.
A highly experienced and master mariner, Peter Richards Gulftainer is someone who was always the perfect man for the sea. He was associated with leading firms before coming on board to Gulftainer in 1987, and has since then been a major driving factor in the astonishing progress the company has made. The even impressive fact is that Gulftainer has made most of its rise during the tenure of Peter Richards.
When Peter Richards Gulftainer in March 1987, the company was an upcoming firm which was starting out, and after nearly 26 years, the company has come a long way from handling local ports to becoming an International Port handler with operations in many countries. Moreover, the volume of shipments handled by the company has grown manifold standing at more than 6 million teus which is bound to grow to 7 million teus in the coming year, cementing its position as the biggest port handler in the Middle East.
Peter Richards has a simple and efficient business model which he implements with precision. He is always one for expansion and rapid growth and has clinched many major deals at regular intervals. Recently, Gulftainer acquired a major stake in a major Saudi Arabian company Gulf Stevedoring Contracting Company which will provide a huge momentum to the logistics and overall throughput of the corporation.
Peter Richards, his easy going demeanor and strong insistence on following a well set strategic plan has made ground for exciting prospects for the company in the coming future.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions