ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday In Kerala Will Not Just Be Like Just Another Holiday
Total Articles: 13
Welcome to God’s Own Country-Kerala
With the Arabian Sea in the West, protected by Western Ghats in the East, the amalgamation of 44 rivers in one state, Kerala can be truly called God’s Own Country. The serene beaches, tranquil backwaters, lush green forests, paddy fields, waterfalls and the exotic wildlife do it all to make it the perfect choice to spend your Holidays. Your Holidays to Kerala is sure to be an unforgettable one as you are about to witness and experience the enchanting culture and art forms and the ultimate Ayurveda experience. The exotic cuisine adds to everything that is already so good. The good climate that Kerala has throughout the year makes it one of the most sought after tourist destination of Asia.
There are plenty of Kerala Tour Packages available from all parts of the continent. Transportation isn’t an issue at all as it has very good connectivity via roadways, railways and airways. Also, all of the tour places are at a drive of an hour or two from one another. You will have a lot of option in selecting the ideal package for your Kerala Tours ranging low budgeted to high budgeted according to the services offered during your stay and also the number of places covered by the Packages. The tour packages are designed in such a way that you get to visit all the major places within the Stipulated number of the days. Tourist safety is an important concern of the tour organizers
Kerala has something or the other to offer to everyone.
The major tourist destinations are listed below.
• For the best Ayurveda experience- Kochi, Alapuzha, Kottayam and Trivandrum
• For the sun-kissed beaches- Kovalam, Marari, Bekal, Kannur and Varkala
• For the brain drifting backwaters- Kumarakom, Alapuzha, Kochi, Kozhikode and Kollam
• For the stupefying hill stations- Munnar, Wayanad, Vagamon and Ponmudi
• For the wildlife reserves- Periyar, Thattekad, Eravikulam and Parambikulam
• For the rich heritage- Fort Kochi & Mattanchery, Kozhikode and Trivandrum
Kerala hosts a ‘Grand Kerala Shopping Festival’ held during the month of December and January every year. Also, if you want to witness the world known Katthakali performance live, Kerala is the place. Kerala is also the origin of artforms like Koodiyattam, Kerala Natanam, Koothu, Mohiniattam, Thutthal, Padayani and Theyyam. The variety and uniqueness of Kerala’s culture can be experienced in the ten day festival known as Onam. Jazzy sports, cultures and rituals are organised. The term used for the celebrations is ‘Grand’. The cuisine of Kerala has a uniqueness of its own with the flavoured mouth-watering dishes. Peaceful and Pristine, Kerala is the ideal holiday location for families, couples and friends. All you have to do is choose a Holiday Package that suits you the best.
James Mark an associate editor for Kerala tour packages and plan and here sharing his awesome experience with among the all reader here. For full information of Kerala tour visits www.keralatravelcentre.com.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David