ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Is Microsoft Office 365 Better Than Office 2013?By Expert Author: adan dontae
If you are a student, you might be confused as to whether it would be wise to opt for the latest introduction of Office 365 or Office 2013. It can be said that comparing between these two suites is an exercise of semantics. This is because Microsoft has loaded the deck to favor one over the other. However, there is a clear difference between the two options. Office 2013 can be pointed out just as a desktop application, while 365 is an internet-based platform that connects the office applications with cloud storage. Even though, the past version of Office 365 had only limited features as compared to desktop versions and computers without internet connection cannot access the 365 suite earlier, the latest version has several features.
When comparing the cost, 2013 is costlier as compared to 365 and also the license will be suitable only for a single machine. The 2013 suite can be procured at the base level if you need only Word, Excel and PowerPoint (home & student version) and it will cost around $140. On the other hand, if you need Outlook, Home and Business version can be procured at the cost of $220. The 365 suite comes in two alternatives, wherein the home premium will cost around $100 per year and Small business premium will be $150 per year. The best thing about 365 (both versions) is that at this cost, you can install it in five computers, which is not possible in Office 2013.
Furthermore, when you opt for either of the two suites, being a student you can make use of the Microsoft Office student discount. This can be the greatest opportunity for procuring any Microsoft product in addition to these two suites. Even, there are websites providing this type of discounts if you wish to procure Word alone or PowerPoint alone or Excel alone as well. This is the greatest opportunity for the future generation of the society.
Microsoft themselves provide a wide range of discounts to students to encourage them to procure their original products and there are also third party websites providing Microsoft Office student discount to provide the right opportunity for students to save on the purchase of any products from this market leader.
All it takes is the selection of the right website dealing with the latest discounts and promo codes that can be used for redeeming the amount you have spent recently on the purchase of any of the Microsoft products.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Is-Microsoft-Office-365-Better-Than-Office-2013/8011141/
If you are looking for microsoft student discount, then have a look at Microsoftdiscountcode.com which is the best online source to get microsoft store coupon codes which can save you up to 85% off on all latest microsoft products. For more details, please Click Here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?