ALL >> General >> View Article
Bad Winter Weather - Snow Problem
Total Articles: 1
The winter season is fast approaching; the weather has already turned frighteningly cold for mid-September and the rain has certainly compensated for the lovely summer we had. But now there’s a chill in the air that can only mean one thing – snow is only weeks away.
If we’re lucky, this year won’t bring white blizzards like we had in 2012 but even the smallest fall of flakes can cause problems to drivers. When the weather gets so cold that snow does finally fall, drivers instantly panic because no one likes driving to work at 20mph the whole way there and back.
Snow is a car’s worst enemy and is the one weather condition that makes driving seem almost impossible
The problem is that you never know exactly when snow will hit and how heavy. If you wake up to a blanket of the stuff covering your driveway then that’s great – SNOW DAY! But if you get to work and it starts falling heavily, you might have no choice but to brave the slippery roads.
With this in mind, it is of vital importance that you keep both yourself and your car prepared for the worst…
Having your car stocked up with emergency supplies is car repair leeds that you should never forget to do. The cold weather causes so many accidents on the road that you might find yourself stuck on the motorway or a long route home in a freezing cold car…sometimes for hours! Keep your car stocked with blankets, water, a flashlight, wellington boots and dry foods like cereal bars and crisps/nuts to see you through any possible hunger pangs. You may find that snow has built up around your tyres when parked all day so also bring a shovel to help you get going again.
Another vital part of journeying through the snow is keeping your car up to date with servicing. car servicing leeds keeps your car in good shape and ensures that there are no major problems with your vehicle. The last thing you want is to be driving carefully through snow-covered roads and then break down because you didn’t have your car serviced. Car servicing Leeds should be carried out every 12 months in an ideal world so make sure to have yours done as soon as possible if it is due and whilst the weather is still above freezing.
General Articles1. Tips On How To Solve Your Coursework Problems Effectively
Author: Tiana Crush
2. Arts And Crafts Supplies Online
Author: Nandan Goda
3. 7 Best Tips To Secure The Business From Cyber Security
Author: Edward Lewis
4. Three Project Ideas For Beginning Woodworkers
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How To Make Your Antalya Holidays Worth Cherishing
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
6. How Can You Protect Your Identity While Surfing The Internet?
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline On Windows 10?
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. Nhai Initiates New Surveillance System For National Highways
10. Green Magnesium Oxide From Meishen
Author: Allen hu
11. Top 3 Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Real Estate
Author: Saloni Mehta
12. Common Confusions Cleared About Regular Power-of-attorney
Author: Carl Glendon
13. Professional Medical Practice Management Is What You Need Now!
Author: Andre Nkosi
14. Email Marketing Drag & Drop Editor Create Unique Templates For Business Mailing
Author: Marsha Leyva
15. There’s Van Cleef & Arpes Accessories Spring@mimo.su