ALL >> General >> View Article
Bad Winter Weather - Snow Problem
The winter season is fast approaching; the weather has already turned frighteningly cold for mid-September and the rain has certainly compensated for the lovely summer we had. But now there’s a chill in the air that can only mean one thing – snow is only weeks away.
If we’re lucky, this year won’t bring white blizzards like we had in 2012 but even the smallest fall of flakes can cause problems to drivers. When the weather gets so cold that snow does finally fall, drivers instantly panic because no one likes driving to work at 20mph the whole way there and back.
Snow is a car’s worst enemy and is the one weather condition that makes driving seem almost impossible
The problem is that you never know exactly when snow will hit and how heavy. If you wake up to a blanket of the stuff covering your driveway then that’s great – SNOW DAY! But if you get to work and it starts falling heavily, you might have no choice but to brave the slippery roads.
With this in mind, it is of vital importance that you keep both yourself and your car prepared for the worst…
Having your car stocked up with emergency supplies is car repair leeds that you should never forget to do. The cold weather causes so many accidents on the road that you might find yourself stuck on the motorway or a long route home in a freezing cold car…sometimes for hours! Keep your car stocked with blankets, water, a flashlight, wellington boots and dry foods like cereal bars and crisps/nuts to see you through any possible hunger pangs. You may find that snow has built up around your tyres when parked all day so also bring a shovel to help you get going again.
Another vital part of journeying through the snow is keeping your car up to date with servicing. car servicing leeds keeps your car in good shape and ensures that there are no major problems with your vehicle. The last thing you want is to be driving carefully through snow-covered roads and then break down because you didn’t have your car serviced. Car servicing Leeds should be carried out every 12 months in an ideal world so make sure to have yours done as soon as possible if it is due and whilst the weather is still above freezing.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar