ALL >> Education >> View Article
Medical Expert Witness Service For Fair Judgment
Total Articles: 4
A witness is an important part of any civil litigation or court proceeding. A civil litigation is filed by any person who has suffered as a result of some other person or organization. This is often related to negligence on part of any other person. It is done for seeking damages from the concerned party. This petition could be of any nature such as on the grounds of medical services etc. In such cases there could be failure to provide medical services, failure to prevent possible physical harm and resultant injuries, intentional or deliberate misconduct or failure to provide correct medical test results. It is in these situations that role of a medical expert witness service comes into use. So this involves carelessness or failure to provide the necessary medical aid on time.
The medical expert witness provides evidence, proof and testimony for any side in the court of law. The role of such experts is mostly in criminal cases where injury and death is involved. Such a person involved in committing a crime and death needs such witness. Apart from the role of a medical expert, the role of medical expert witnesses could involve in cases such as slip incidents, accidental falls, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice incidents, wrong medical diagnosis, vehicle accidents, serious injuries caused by lack of interest or casualness, all kinds of intentional harms, accidental harms caused by any person or organization. That is why there are so much expert witness service providers we see today.
The role of a medical witness is in a range and has number of benefits. There are range of monitory gains which is quite a nice amount for anybody. A hefty sum is paid to the witness by the state or any other party. So it is a good source of income for any medical expert. They could be paid as a whole or in hourly way. The amount could vary from fifty dollars to five hundred dollars per hour. The experts are paid in different terms. Either the payment could be in return of providing facts and figures or their study of the particular case and their analysis of the case and their reason for conclusion. The role of the medical expert is also necessary from the point of view of keeping the trust and faith in the judicial system. It also ensures that the integrity of the system is maintained.
The author is expert in providing medical services for legal purposes and medical expert witness service. Here he details the role and eligibilities of a medical service expert.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy