ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Make A Sound Start To Investing With House And Land Packages
Total Articles: 19
With properties within Melbourne at an all time high, many families and real estate investors look for more affordable options. These opportunities exist is many of Melbourne’s suburbs where house and land packages have become increasing popular. For many this is a great way to enter the property market and enjoy a good return on investment.
The multiple benefits of house and land packages
These packages offer a number of distinct advantages when compared with buying an established home where there is less room to design it to your advantage. One of the main advantages is that Mernda house and land packages are competitively priced. The entry costs are low while the savings on stamp duty and other fees can run into thousands of dollars. Besides, the beautiful is only 30km from Melbourne’s city centre. It is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Victoria with many new communities like Mernda Villages estate under construction.
Community living at its best
While the area is well connected by road, there are also prospects of the rail system being completed by 2014. The town is connected to the natural gas pipeline. The RMIT University Bundoora Campus & La Trobe University are only a 10-minute drive away. The town is also home to primary schools, two higher secondary colleges while Plenty Valley Christian College is only 5 minutes from Mernda. There are two large shopping centres, medical facilities, specialty stores, and fast food outlets in the town that also has its own post office. The River Red Gums winds its way through acres of open spaces, landscaped parks and gardens. Mernda is also home to a freshwater park, an award-winning adventure playground, and children’s playgrounds. Residents have access to an array of activities at the Mernda Villages estate community centre.
Good returns on rental
Mernda house and land packages offer a wide range of configurations that allow investors to add en-suites to the plan which appeal to renters. This helps boost rental returns of a property. In a rising real estate market, there are chances of the value of a property rising significantly by the time the contract has been completed. This increase in value can be used as equity, which is a major advantage for a buyer.
Lower costs and increased tax benefits
One of the biggest advantages of a house and land package is that it comes with comes with builders’ warranty. The cost of maintenance is low while there are many tax depreciation benefits available to investors. There is no doubt that with multiple benefits such as increased rental return, low maintenance costs, deprecation and the prospects of rising value in a healthy real estate market, house and land packages can serve as an ideal investment alternative. The additional protection from a fixed price contract and availability of loans makes it an even more attractive package.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range