ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying At Sant Antoni De Calonge Villas For A Different Holiday Experience
Total Articles: 55
Many may not have heard about Sant Antoni de Calonge in Spain but it is a lovely small town in Calonge along the Spanish rocky coastline at the north. Sant Antoni de Calonge has grown to be a preferred holiday resort with its expanding modernism to cater to the changing demands of tourists to Spain.
This exquisite modern coastal resort can be found along Costa Brava in Girona province with the best of beaches and warm Mediterranean waters.
There is a plethora of comfortable villas in this Catalonian region for tourists to choose from to ensure a delightful stay at Girona province. Sant Antoni de Calonge villas are varied with interesting architectures that reflect the creativity of the villa owners from medieval themes to modern structures on the interior as well as the exterior.
Different rooms in the villas may sport different designs and décor furnishings for a unique ambience that would delight guests young or old. Small standard villas in Sant Antoni are perfect in accommodating families and small groups of 4-6 persons with 2-3 rooms and standard facilities while luxury villas can be of 4-8 rooms for a maximum of 16 persons.
These villas are well managed and maintained to ensure cleanliness, comfort and satisfaction for all guests. Bookings can be made on any preferred villa via telephone calls, emails or online through official websites. Villa bookings must be made in advance with full payments and confirmation to avoid disappointment. These villas are very popular especially during the summer to be snapped up as soon as the booking season is open.
Sant Antoni de Calonge villas prove to be an ideal choice of stay for those who have not experienced a villa accommodation on holiday. There are many advantages to a villa stay over hotel options.
A villa can accommodate a small group of people traveling together with more space and privacy throughout the holiday period. The rental cost is much lower than hotel expenses with a homey ambience. Villa guests can feel right at home away from home with modern amenities and facilities to enjoy without the cleaning up as professional housekeeping services are available.
Strategically located villas in Sant Antoni allow tourists to get to their preferred holiday attractions to indulge in their holiday activities easily and conveniently. A good rest can be enjoyed at the villa after a tiring but happy day exploring the region.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David