ALL >> Health >> View Article
Aesthetic Doctor Versus Plastic Surgeon
Total Articles: 12
During the contemporary period, the profession of an ‘aesthetic doctor’ has become very much popular; this is because of the fact that, a sizable section of the populace of all modern societies are ardently after the highly fashionable ways of living, and they always hunt for new and unique ways for making themselves much more well turned-out and fit to be seen. Medical practitioners who have successfully completed legally approved aesthetics courses are generally termed as ‘aesthetic doctors’. The aspirants of aesthetic training can be from any branches of medicine such as general surgery, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, dermatology, etc; the branch of their specific specialization is not at all a decisive factor, as far as the admission to aesthetics courses is concerned. All such practicing doctors can become ‘aesthetic doctors’, by finishing approved aesthetics courses in a winning manner.
However, ‘aesthetic doctors’ and ‘plastic surgeons’ are different; plastic surgeons are of a different category, albeit they also perform cosmetic surgeries. They conduct surgeries, just because of very many urgent situations such as physical deformities that happen to human beings, due to the diverse types of accidents or serious sorts of physical ailments. On the other hand, the job of an aesthetic doctor is to satisfy the exclusive need of the client, for transforming his or her physical shape into a much more attractive one, using the available latest model treatment methods, and by employing the advanced theoretical knowledge and the up to date technological expertise.
Are there any short-cuts to become an expert aesthetic doctor?
Absolutely no! In basic terms, the question itself is strange and meaningless; the old adage teaches us that there are no short-cuts to success. One can find some very good institutions that offer excellent facilities for learning aesthetician training, in a thorough manner; all practicing doctors, of course they can be from different branches of medicine, who wish to augment their therapeutic capabilities can get enrolled in any of such reputed institutions, as the first step for starting professional practice as aesthetic doctors. From these institutions, they can learn about the most modern laser medication and healing methods, which will make them professional aesthetic doctors. However, before joining such an institute, all applicants must check and ensure that, the particular institute has got all the up-to-date machineries, as well as technical expertise. It is always better to join an institute, which will also provide the needed marketing strategies for making themselves succeed in their attempts for becoming professional aesthetic doctors.
What type of a course the aspirants should choose?
They can go for a comprehensive course that covers all the basics and advanced levels of laser treatment methods such as a ‘laser fundamental’ course; this must include theoretical, as well as practical classes. Practical training is an unavoidable matter, which will make the aspirants, truly professional. A model syllabus should include the below noted contents.
• The basics of ‘laser and light physics’, consisting of topics such as ‘selective photothermolysis’, ‘tissue interaction’ and ‘thermal damage’.
• The nitty-gritty of ‘photoepilation’.
• Different healing methods which are relevant to the snags of ‘skin aging’.
• Advanced kinds of ‘laser resurfacing techniques’ for skin problems such as ‘texture’, ‘laxity’, and ‘wrinkles’.
• Thorough review of techniques such as ‘Photofacials’ and ‘Resurfacing’.
• Modern medication approaches such as ‘fractional resurfacing’ for ‘melasma’, ‘striae’ and ‘scars’.
• 'Fat reducing’ techniques using ‘ultrasound’.
• Detailed knowledge regarding ‘laser lipolysis.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat