ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Better Transparency Will Attract Buyers, Says Mr. Vikas Chawla Of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd
Total Articles: 8
The Indian Real estate sector is growing at a faster pace. Both national and International developers in India are getting deep even into tire -2 & tear -3 cities and transparency scores are going up.
This will put more pressure on tier -1 cities like Delhi –NCR. Analysts predicted by 2014, the real estate sector in tier -1 cities will show improved transparency index due to availability of more authentic and correct information on return on investments & market fundamentals.
According to Mr. VIKAS CHAWLA of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd. a leading Real Estate developer in Delhi –NCR, “Better transparency will attract buyers”. He says Indian Real Estate sector should improve transparency rate to attract more domestic & international investor. Real Estate transparency helps any investor to take a decision on making real estate investment. It is nothing but an indication of positive and negative factors about a country’s real estate scenario and we are happy that we in Maxblis have taken this initiate to be transparent towards our client at any circumstances.
The recently released Jones Lang LaSalle 2012 Global Real Estate Transparency Index has revealed the need to improve transparency rate by the Indian real estate sector to attract more domestic and international investments. Despite the improvement in overall transparency rate in India’s real estate sector, tier -1 cities such as Delhi –NCR, Mumbai & Bengaluru were ranked lower at 48 in 2012 compared to 41 in 2010. While India’s tier -2 cities such as Hyderabad , Kolkata and Pune have show stable transparency level and is ranked 49 globally, tier -3 cities such as Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam have improved their ranking to 50 in 2012 compared to 55 in 2010, the index revealed. When compared to India’s tier -1 & 2 cities, both China and Philippines have moved ahead.
By - Vikas Chawla
Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Web - www.maxblis.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora