ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Better Transparency Will Attract Buyers, Says Mr. Vikas Chawla Of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd
Total Articles: 8
The Indian Real estate sector is growing at a faster pace. Both national and International developers in India are getting deep even into tire -2 & tear -3 cities and transparency scores are going up.
This will put more pressure on tier -1 cities like Delhi –NCR. Analysts predicted by 2014, the real estate sector in tier -1 cities will show improved transparency index due to availability of more authentic and correct information on return on investments & market fundamentals.
According to Mr. VIKAS CHAWLA of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd. a leading Real Estate developer in Delhi –NCR, “Better transparency will attract buyers”. He says Indian Real Estate sector should improve transparency rate to attract more domestic & international investor. Real Estate transparency helps any investor to take a decision on making real estate investment. It is nothing but an indication of positive and negative factors about a country’s real estate scenario and we are happy that we in Maxblis have taken this initiate to be transparent towards our client at any circumstances.
The recently released Jones Lang LaSalle 2012 Global Real Estate Transparency Index has revealed the need to improve transparency rate by the Indian real estate sector to attract more domestic and international investments. Despite the improvement in overall transparency rate in India’s real estate sector, tier -1 cities such as Delhi –NCR, Mumbai & Bengaluru were ranked lower at 48 in 2012 compared to 41 in 2010. While India’s tier -2 cities such as Hyderabad , Kolkata and Pune have show stable transparency level and is ranked 49 globally, tier -3 cities such as Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam have improved their ranking to 50 in 2012 compared to 55 in 2010, the index revealed. When compared to India’s tier -1 & 2 cities, both China and Philippines have moved ahead.
By - Vikas Chawla
Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Web - www.maxblis.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo