ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Better Transparency Will Attract Buyers, Says Mr. Vikas Chawla Of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd
Total Articles: 8
The Indian Real estate sector is growing at a faster pace. Both national and International developers in India are getting deep even into tire -2 & tear -3 cities and transparency scores are going up.
This will put more pressure on tier -1 cities like Delhi –NCR. Analysts predicted by 2014, the real estate sector in tier -1 cities will show improved transparency index due to availability of more authentic and correct information on return on investments & market fundamentals.
According to Mr. VIKAS CHAWLA of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd. a leading Real Estate developer in Delhi –NCR, “Better transparency will attract buyers”. He says Indian Real Estate sector should improve transparency rate to attract more domestic & international investor. Real Estate transparency helps any investor to take a decision on making real estate investment. It is nothing but an indication of positive and negative factors about a country’s real estate scenario and we are happy that we in Maxblis have taken this initiate to be transparent towards our client at any circumstances.
The recently released Jones Lang LaSalle 2012 Global Real Estate Transparency Index has revealed the need to improve transparency rate by the Indian real estate sector to attract more domestic and international investments. Despite the improvement in overall transparency rate in India’s real estate sector, tier -1 cities such as Delhi –NCR, Mumbai & Bengaluru were ranked lower at 48 in 2012 compared to 41 in 2010. While India’s tier -2 cities such as Hyderabad , Kolkata and Pune have show stable transparency level and is ranked 49 globally, tier -3 cities such as Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam have improved their ranking to 50 in 2012 compared to 55 in 2010, the index revealed. When compared to India’s tier -1 & 2 cities, both China and Philippines have moved ahead.
By - Vikas Chawla
Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Web - www.maxblis.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range