ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Better Transparency Will Attract Buyers, Says Mr. Vikas Chawla Of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd
Total Articles: 8
The Indian Real estate sector is growing at a faster pace. Both national and International developers in India are getting deep even into tire -2 & tear -3 cities and transparency scores are going up.
This will put more pressure on tier -1 cities like Delhi –NCR. Analysts predicted by 2014, the real estate sector in tier -1 cities will show improved transparency index due to availability of more authentic and correct information on return on investments & market fundamentals.
According to Mr. VIKAS CHAWLA of Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd. a leading Real Estate developer in Delhi –NCR, “Better transparency will attract buyers”. He says Indian Real Estate sector should improve transparency rate to attract more domestic & international investor. Real Estate transparency helps any investor to take a decision on making real estate investment. It is nothing but an indication of positive and negative factors about a country’s real estate scenario and we are happy that we in Maxblis have taken this initiate to be transparent towards our client at any circumstances.
The recently released Jones Lang LaSalle 2012 Global Real Estate Transparency Index has revealed the need to improve transparency rate by the Indian real estate sector to attract more domestic and international investments. Despite the improvement in overall transparency rate in India’s real estate sector, tier -1 cities such as Delhi –NCR, Mumbai & Bengaluru were ranked lower at 48 in 2012 compared to 41 in 2010. While India’s tier -2 cities such as Hyderabad , Kolkata and Pune have show stable transparency level and is ranked 49 globally, tier -3 cities such as Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam have improved their ranking to 50 in 2012 compared to 55 in 2010, the index revealed. When compared to India’s tier -1 & 2 cities, both China and Philippines have moved ahead.
By - Vikas Chawla
Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Web - www.maxblis.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Must Explore Weekend Getaways You Need To Visit When You Have An Apartment In Barog
Author: The Woods Barog
2. Tips That Make Your Buying Process Of Property In Indore Smarter
3. How To Choose The Economicalproperty In Bhopal For Sale
4. Where To Search Out For Projects In Bhopal For Sale
5. What You Should Know About Specialized Handyman Home Services
6. How About Buying Real Estate Apartment In Bhopal For Sale
7. Sell Your House And Get Cash For Houses In Jacksonville
Author: Mason Dexter
8. Purchasing A Condo In Ocean Marine Yacht Club Condominiums In Hallandale Beach Is A Great Choice!
Author: Irit Naymark
9. Benefits Of Structural Engineer Services
Author: Lisa mcnutt
10. Delhi Real Estate Services India
Author: Arun Kumar Singh
11. Why Do You Choose Houston Corporate Apartments For Your Accommodation?
Author: Candice Wheat
12. Impact Of Metro On Realty Sector In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Investing In Ready To Move-in Apartments Near Electronic City
Author: RBD SHELTERS
14. Royal Indian Marble : Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Of Indian Stones, Sandstone, Limestone.
Author: Raj kumar
15. Trident Embassy: High-class Living
Author: Trident Embassy: High-Class Living