ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About Mb6-869: Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Development Introduction Exam
Total Articles: 135
The MB6-869 exam is aimed at technical consultants and programmers. The exam measures a successful candidate’s ability to understand how to use, how to maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development functionality. This also includes the ability to:
Understand Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture
the data dictionary
the user interface
objects and classes
Working with X++ control statements
Accessing the database, and handling exceptions
Pre-requisites for the Exam
Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 usage and experience in object-oriented programming.
The following list below includes the topics covered on this exam:
1. Understanding Dynamics AX 2012 Architecture
• Identify key development features and functionality.
• Understanding of the data architecture.
• Understanding of architecture components.
• Work with customization tools.
2. Managing the Data Dictionary
• Work with MorphX, the Application Object Tree (AOT), and projects.
• Work with tables and relations.
• Work with data types and base records.
• Work with maps and views.
3. Managing the User Interface
• Work with menus and menu items.
• Manage forms.
• Work with forms.
4. Managing Security
• Work with role and task based security.
• Understand security concepts and settings.
• Work with XDS and server enforcement of security.
5. Working with X++ Control Statements
• Work with variables.
• Work with operators.
• Work with conditional statements and loops.
• Work with communication tools.
6. Managing Objects and Classes
• Work with classes, objects, and inheritance.
• Work with scoping, events, and parameters in X++.
7. Accessing the Database
• Retrieve data.
• Manipulate data.
• Work with queries.
8. Managing Exception Handling
• Work with exceptions and optimistic concurrency exceptions.
• Work with throw and try/catch commands.
Microsoft Learning strongly recommends candidates to have a hands-on experience with the product. This will help them in preparing for the exam. Candidates can also make use of the following training resources.
Learning Plans and Classroom Training:The 80303A: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the 80304A: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Each course consists of 2 days training.
Microsoft E-Learning: The 80304AE: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 4 hours long course. The 80303AE: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 3 hour long course.
Another reliable method for the exam preparation is simulation exams. Candidates can find them easily on internet.
The exam is available in three languages: English, Japanese and Chinese. The cost for this exam is US 150$. Like all other Microsoft exams the format for this exam is also similar; there are numerous examples, simulations, case study and multiple choice questions. Candidates can register for the MB6-869 exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri