ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About Mb6-869: Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Development Introduction Exam
Total Articles: 135
The MB6-869 exam is aimed at technical consultants and programmers. The exam measures a successful candidate’s ability to understand how to use, how to maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development functionality. This also includes the ability to:
Understand Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture
the data dictionary
the user interface
objects and classes
Working with X++ control statements
Accessing the database, and handling exceptions
Pre-requisites for the Exam
Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 usage and experience in object-oriented programming.
The following list below includes the topics covered on this exam:
1. Understanding Dynamics AX 2012 Architecture
• Identify key development features and functionality.
• Understanding of the data architecture.
• Understanding of architecture components.
• Work with customization tools.
2. Managing the Data Dictionary
• Work with MorphX, the Application Object Tree (AOT), and projects.
• Work with tables and relations.
• Work with data types and base records.
• Work with maps and views.
3. Managing the User Interface
• Work with menus and menu items.
• Manage forms.
• Work with forms.
4. Managing Security
• Work with role and task based security.
• Understand security concepts and settings.
• Work with XDS and server enforcement of security.
5. Working with X++ Control Statements
• Work with variables.
• Work with operators.
• Work with conditional statements and loops.
• Work with communication tools.
6. Managing Objects and Classes
• Work with classes, objects, and inheritance.
• Work with scoping, events, and parameters in X++.
7. Accessing the Database
• Retrieve data.
• Manipulate data.
• Work with queries.
8. Managing Exception Handling
• Work with exceptions and optimistic concurrency exceptions.
• Work with throw and try/catch commands.
Microsoft Learning strongly recommends candidates to have a hands-on experience with the product. This will help them in preparing for the exam. Candidates can also make use of the following training resources.
Learning Plans and Classroom Training:The 80303A: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the 80304A: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Each course consists of 2 days training.
Microsoft E-Learning: The 80304AE: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 4 hours long course. The 80303AE: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 3 hour long course.
Another reliable method for the exam preparation is simulation exams. Candidates can find them easily on internet.
The exam is available in three languages: English, Japanese and Chinese. The cost for this exam is US 150$. Like all other Microsoft exams the format for this exam is also similar; there are numerous examples, simulations, case study and multiple choice questions. Candidates can register for the MB6-869 exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning