ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About Mb6-869: Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Development Introduction Exam
Total Articles: 135
The MB6-869 exam is aimed at technical consultants and programmers. The exam measures a successful candidate’s ability to understand how to use, how to maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development functionality. This also includes the ability to:
Understand Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture
the data dictionary
the user interface
objects and classes
Working with X++ control statements
Accessing the database, and handling exceptions
Pre-requisites for the Exam
Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 usage and experience in object-oriented programming.
The following list below includes the topics covered on this exam:
1. Understanding Dynamics AX 2012 Architecture
• Identify key development features and functionality.
• Understanding of the data architecture.
• Understanding of architecture components.
• Work with customization tools.
2. Managing the Data Dictionary
• Work with MorphX, the Application Object Tree (AOT), and projects.
• Work with tables and relations.
• Work with data types and base records.
• Work with maps and views.
3. Managing the User Interface
• Work with menus and menu items.
• Manage forms.
• Work with forms.
4. Managing Security
• Work with role and task based security.
• Understand security concepts and settings.
• Work with XDS and server enforcement of security.
5. Working with X++ Control Statements
• Work with variables.
• Work with operators.
• Work with conditional statements and loops.
• Work with communication tools.
6. Managing Objects and Classes
• Work with classes, objects, and inheritance.
• Work with scoping, events, and parameters in X++.
7. Accessing the Database
• Retrieve data.
• Manipulate data.
• Work with queries.
8. Managing Exception Handling
• Work with exceptions and optimistic concurrency exceptions.
• Work with throw and try/catch commands.
Microsoft Learning strongly recommends candidates to have a hands-on experience with the product. This will help them in preparing for the exam. Candidates can also make use of the following training resources.
Learning Plans and Classroom Training:The 80303A: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the 80304A: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Each course consists of 2 days training.
Microsoft E-Learning: The 80304AE: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 4 hours long course. The 80303AE: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a 3 hour long course.
Another reliable method for the exam preparation is simulation exams. Candidates can find them easily on internet.
The exam is available in three languages: English, Japanese and Chinese. The cost for this exam is US 150$. Like all other Microsoft exams the format for this exam is also similar; there are numerous examples, simulations, case study and multiple choice questions. Candidates can register for the MB6-869 exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation