ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Scene After Root Canal Treatment
Total Articles: 6
Different types of dental problems can be booked under dental emergencies, which many of us have to deal with. Whatever the problem is, pain is obvious, and it is what causes dental emergencies Queens. Discussed below are some of the commonest problems of tooth, which can lead to severe pain and demand immediate attention.
One of the most common issues is the cavity within the tooth or tooth decay which can acquire a severe form if left untreated for longer. If care is not given, then it can cause inflammation of nerve tissues and ultimately becomes pulpitis. In case the decay is superficial, pain is felt but only when cold food or air comes in contact with the damaged tooth. When it acquires a more severe form then patient can feel the pain even without triggering material like cold food items. The problem can be reversible or irreversible depending upon the severity of the condition. In fact, when the problem is in reversible phase then it is often ignored by the patient making the condition irreversible.
For reversible problems, decay is removed or excavated then temporary sedative or permanent filling is applied. It gives relief from pain as well as help in restoration of teeth. However, if the stage of irreversible pulpitis is reached, then it becomes necessary to remove the nerve tissue from within the tooth. This treatment procedure is referred to as root canal treatment. Whatever the type of decay is, it always results in unbearable pain that has to be treated urgently.
Accidental loss of teeth is another common incident to be seen among patients of almost every age group. Accidents on road, accidental fall upon the ground facing downwards, fall of a child from swing, etc. are some of the commonest reasons that result into tooth loss and severe pain. New Dentures Forest Hills comes here as a rescue that fills the gap created by loss of permanent teeth. However, the pain occurred is treated by the dentist by the aid of effective pain-killers.
Gum pain is another common reason that brings the need of dental emergencies. Eruption of wisdom teeth is the major and the most common cause of this type of pain and inflammation. The pain often results due to the accumulation of food particles and bacteria beneath the flap of tissue covering the partially erupting teeth. If it is not treated well, then infection can result, and then the Oral Surgeon Queens can advise to remove the teeth.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat