ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Fiberglass Blower VentilatorBy Expert Author: Oleg Tchetchel
Industrial Pressure Blower Co. FRP Pressure Blowers are rotatable and fabricated of polyester resin based FRP , while wheels are made of vinyl ester resin FRP to allow for more strength. 316 stainless steel, or Hastelloy C-276 alloy wheel and shaft assemblies are available. FRP ORB self-cleaning wheel design and FRP Pressure Blower wheel design are used depending on application. Standard shafts are made of C-1040/1045 steel covered with FRP sleeve. 316 stainless steel shafts are optional. Inlet / outlet flange drilling is according to ANSI 125/150 bolt pattern, or Voluntary Product Standard PS15-69. Neoprene gasketing with Teflon Shaft Seal, or Viton seal element in FRP casing is provided where low leakage is desired.
FRP Pressure Blowers are designed for highly corrosive application to handle acid vapors, and organic and inorganic chemical fumes that are highly corrosive to metal at temperatures up to 250 F. Applications include scrubber systems, odor control systems in wastewater treatment plants, laboratory exhaust systems, metal finishing and chemical-process industries. Fiber-reinforced-plastic pressure blowers are made from chemical grade polyester or vinyl ester resins and reinforced with glass or fiber. Additional surface veil is available depending on the application. Capacity range of FRP Pressure Blowers is from 0 to 8,000 CFM and static pressure range is up to 40” WG.
Fiberglass Pressure Blower Accessories include outlet flanged wafer-type damper, made of FRP; inlet vane damper in FRP construction; companion flange with collar in FRP construction; unitary base available with spring or rubber-in-shear RIS isolators ; drain and plug threaded FRP drain with PVC plug; inspection port ; surface veil provided in compliance with ASTM D 4167; all-vinyl ester airstream ; graphite impregnation to control static electricity; adjustable motor bases ; OSHA Guards and Motor weather cover; drive components ; VFD duty high efficiency motors ; and others.
Teflon Impregnated Flexible Connectors to isolate FRP pressure blower and to allow for mis-alignment of piping.
FRP Blower Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with FRP sound absorbing elements. 304, 316 stainless steel options are available as well.
Controls and drives: variable frequency drives (VFD), magnetic motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as complete set of electrical components for x-proof applications.
For additional information please refer to http://www.industrialpressureblower.com/contact.html
Industrial Pressure Blower Co.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party