ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Types Of Medical Malpractice Cases That A San Diego Injury Lawyer Handles
Total Articles: 11
Even if you drive carefully in accident-prone areas like the Alpine in San Diego, you can never tell when you might come across an irresponsible motorist. If you do get injured as a result of another person’s negligence, you have a right to file a claim and get a trustworthy San Diego injury lawyer to help you out. This way, you’ll have a fighting chance of receiving fair compensation for your medical treatment and physical rehabilitation.
Some personal injury cases, however, arise not out of car collisions but due to the negligence of medical practitioners. Here are some cases that warrant medical malpractice claims:
The causes of certain illnesses are not always readily apparent. What may seem like flu-like symptoms, for instance, may turn out to be signs of a more serious respiratory disease. An incorrect diagnose of a patient’s medical condition may lead to further implications, and typically warrants a medical malpractice lawsuit.
There are times when health care practitioners make the correct diagnosis but implement the wrong treatment plan or prescribe the wrong medications. Take, for instance, a female patient who’s been taking regular medication for a chronic condition and was asked to take additional medication for a recently diagnosed condition. If it turns out that the recent drug is not meant to be taken with the patient’s regular medication and adverse reactions occur, the patient can file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the doctor.
Some people undergo cyst or tumor removal to keep out of danger, but there are times when patients become worse off after surgery. In fact, it seems like an urban legend at first, but there was one case in Pittsburgh when a 10-inch retractor was left behind inside a man's chest after surgery. Suffice it to say, the man filed a case against the hospital and won.
Before doctors start their medical practice, they take the Hippocratic Oath and pledge to keep the sick away from harm. However, some inadvertently put their patients in harm's way, and when this happens, patients have the right to file a lawsuit against these doctors with the help of an experienced San Diego injury lawyer. For more information, visit nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/medical-malpractice-common-errors-doctors-hospitals-32289.html.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyer Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
2. 10 Ways How Rera Will Delight The Home Buyers - A Fresher Life Beckons At The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
3. Indications You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Daniel Estes
4. 7 Habits Of A Successful Entrepreneur That The Startup Owners Should Follow
Author: Shruti Kakkar
5. Court Marriage Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
6. Detective Services
Author: Mark Grover
7. Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston Ensures Your Traffic Ticket Dismissal In The Court
8. Private Detective London – A Private Investigator London Can Perform Discreet And Fast Background Ch
Author: Gary Lee
9. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
10. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
11. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
12. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
13. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
14. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
15. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward