ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Types Of Medical Malpractice Cases That A San Diego Injury Lawyer Handles
Total Articles: 11
Even if you drive carefully in accident-prone areas like the Alpine in San Diego, you can never tell when you might come across an irresponsible motorist. If you do get injured as a result of another person’s negligence, you have a right to file a claim and get a trustworthy San Diego injury lawyer to help you out. This way, you’ll have a fighting chance of receiving fair compensation for your medical treatment and physical rehabilitation.
Some personal injury cases, however, arise not out of car collisions but due to the negligence of medical practitioners. Here are some cases that warrant medical malpractice claims:
The causes of certain illnesses are not always readily apparent. What may seem like flu-like symptoms, for instance, may turn out to be signs of a more serious respiratory disease. An incorrect diagnose of a patient’s medical condition may lead to further implications, and typically warrants a medical malpractice lawsuit.
There are times when health care practitioners make the correct diagnosis but implement the wrong treatment plan or prescribe the wrong medications. Take, for instance, a female patient who’s been taking regular medication for a chronic condition and was asked to take additional medication for a recently diagnosed condition. If it turns out that the recent drug is not meant to be taken with the patient’s regular medication and adverse reactions occur, the patient can file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the doctor.
Some people undergo cyst or tumor removal to keep out of danger, but there are times when patients become worse off after surgery. In fact, it seems like an urban legend at first, but there was one case in Pittsburgh when a 10-inch retractor was left behind inside a man's chest after surgery. Suffice it to say, the man filed a case against the hospital and won.
Before doctors start their medical practice, they take the Hippocratic Oath and pledge to keep the sick away from harm. However, some inadvertently put their patients in harm's way, and when this happens, patients have the right to file a lawsuit against these doctors with the help of an experienced San Diego injury lawyer. For more information, visit nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/medical-malpractice-common-errors-doctors-hospitals-32289.html.
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
7. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
8. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
9. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
10. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
11. Employment Lawyers Perth
12. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
13. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
14. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
15. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime