ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choose Asphalt Roofing Shingles For Your Home Call Haverhill, Ma Roofing Contractors
Total Articles: 4
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used type of roofing in American homes because of the advantages that they bring for the homeowner in terms of cost and quality. If you’re thinking of giving a reliable Haverhill, MA roofing contractor a call to have a new roof installed for your home, the asphalt roofing shingle is sure to be an easily available option.
Cost is, of course, top priority for most homeowners when it comes to getting some work done on their home. Replacing or installing a new roof may be costly, which is why you’ll want to get the best option that’s still within your price range. You shouldn't sacrifice quality for cost, however, and choosing asphalt shingles will be the best of both worlds; asphalt shingles not only guarantee great quality–they also won’t leave a huge dent in your pocket.
The two types of asphalt shingles are three-tab and laminated shingles. Three-tab shingles are flat shingles with edges that are cut out and designed to look as though they are comprised of three separate pieces or 'tabs'. The laminated shingles, meanwhile, are composed of two or more asphalt layers that create a three-dimensional look.
Shingles are typically available in a variety of colors and styles from which you can choose. Laminated shingles, in particular, are a popular choice because they can be made to imitate the look of other materials such as slate or wood without homeowners having to spend money on these more expensive shingles.
Maintenance and Durability
Asphalt shingles are composed of asphalt layers embedded with ceramic granules, which attribute to their durability; the ceramic, for instance, provides UV ray protection, and the layers of the laminated shingles offer effective wind resistance and better insulation. Furthermore, asphalt shingles are considered by many contractors to be relatively easy to maintain and repair. Aside from these, asphalt shingles can last for 15-30 years, which makes them a definite steal.
Outside of Lawrence, MA, there are also several reliable roofing contractors who offer quality work for fair prices; established contractors who repair and install roofing in Lawrence , for instance, can assure you that your asphalt roofing shingles are professionally installed. For more information on asphalt roofing, you may visit bobvila.com/articles/1790-asphalt-shingles-101/.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi