ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choose Asphalt Roofing Shingles For Your Home Call Haverhill, Ma Roofing Contractors
Total Articles: 4
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used type of roofing in American homes because of the advantages that they bring for the homeowner in terms of cost and quality. If you’re thinking of giving a reliable Haverhill, MA roofing contractor a call to have a new roof installed for your home, the asphalt roofing shingle is sure to be an easily available option.
Cost is, of course, top priority for most homeowners when it comes to getting some work done on their home. Replacing or installing a new roof may be costly, which is why you’ll want to get the best option that’s still within your price range. You shouldn't sacrifice quality for cost, however, and choosing asphalt shingles will be the best of both worlds; asphalt shingles not only guarantee great quality–they also won’t leave a huge dent in your pocket.
The two types of asphalt shingles are three-tab and laminated shingles. Three-tab shingles are flat shingles with edges that are cut out and designed to look as though they are comprised of three separate pieces or 'tabs'. The laminated shingles, meanwhile, are composed of two or more asphalt layers that create a three-dimensional look.
Shingles are typically available in a variety of colors and styles from which you can choose. Laminated shingles, in particular, are a popular choice because they can be made to imitate the look of other materials such as slate or wood without homeowners having to spend money on these more expensive shingles.
Maintenance and Durability
Asphalt shingles are composed of asphalt layers embedded with ceramic granules, which attribute to their durability; the ceramic, for instance, provides UV ray protection, and the layers of the laminated shingles offer effective wind resistance and better insulation. Furthermore, asphalt shingles are considered by many contractors to be relatively easy to maintain and repair. Aside from these, asphalt shingles can last for 15-30 years, which makes them a definite steal.
Outside of Lawrence, MA, there are also several reliable roofing contractors who offer quality work for fair prices; established contractors who repair and install roofing in Lawrence , for instance, can assure you that your asphalt roofing shingles are professionally installed. For more information on asphalt roofing, you may visit bobvila.com/articles/1790-asphalt-shingles-101/.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja