ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choose Asphalt Roofing Shingles For Your Home Call Haverhill, Ma Roofing Contractors
Total Articles: 4
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used type of roofing in American homes because of the advantages that they bring for the homeowner in terms of cost and quality. If you’re thinking of giving a reliable Haverhill, MA roofing contractor a call to have a new roof installed for your home, the asphalt roofing shingle is sure to be an easily available option.
Cost is, of course, top priority for most homeowners when it comes to getting some work done on their home. Replacing or installing a new roof may be costly, which is why you’ll want to get the best option that’s still within your price range. You shouldn't sacrifice quality for cost, however, and choosing asphalt shingles will be the best of both worlds; asphalt shingles not only guarantee great quality–they also won’t leave a huge dent in your pocket.
The two types of asphalt shingles are three-tab and laminated shingles. Three-tab shingles are flat shingles with edges that are cut out and designed to look as though they are comprised of three separate pieces or 'tabs'. The laminated shingles, meanwhile, are composed of two or more asphalt layers that create a three-dimensional look.
Shingles are typically available in a variety of colors and styles from which you can choose. Laminated shingles, in particular, are a popular choice because they can be made to imitate the look of other materials such as slate or wood without homeowners having to spend money on these more expensive shingles.
Maintenance and Durability
Asphalt shingles are composed of asphalt layers embedded with ceramic granules, which attribute to their durability; the ceramic, for instance, provides UV ray protection, and the layers of the laminated shingles offer effective wind resistance and better insulation. Furthermore, asphalt shingles are considered by many contractors to be relatively easy to maintain and repair. Aside from these, asphalt shingles can last for 15-30 years, which makes them a definite steal.
Outside of Lawrence, MA, there are also several reliable roofing contractors who offer quality work for fair prices; established contractors who repair and install roofing in Lawrence , for instance, can assure you that your asphalt roofing shingles are professionally installed. For more information on asphalt roofing, you may visit bobvila.com/articles/1790-asphalt-shingles-101/.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck