ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choose Asphalt Roofing Shingles For Your Home Call Haverhill, Ma Roofing Contractors
Total Articles: 4
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used type of roofing in American homes because of the advantages that they bring for the homeowner in terms of cost and quality. If you’re thinking of giving a reliable Haverhill, MA roofing contractor a call to have a new roof installed for your home, the asphalt roofing shingle is sure to be an easily available option.
Cost is, of course, top priority for most homeowners when it comes to getting some work done on their home. Replacing or installing a new roof may be costly, which is why you’ll want to get the best option that’s still within your price range. You shouldn't sacrifice quality for cost, however, and choosing asphalt shingles will be the best of both worlds; asphalt shingles not only guarantee great quality–they also won’t leave a huge dent in your pocket.
The two types of asphalt shingles are three-tab and laminated shingles. Three-tab shingles are flat shingles with edges that are cut out and designed to look as though they are comprised of three separate pieces or 'tabs'. The laminated shingles, meanwhile, are composed of two or more asphalt layers that create a three-dimensional look.
Shingles are typically available in a variety of colors and styles from which you can choose. Laminated shingles, in particular, are a popular choice because they can be made to imitate the look of other materials such as slate or wood without homeowners having to spend money on these more expensive shingles.
Maintenance and Durability
Asphalt shingles are composed of asphalt layers embedded with ceramic granules, which attribute to their durability; the ceramic, for instance, provides UV ray protection, and the layers of the laminated shingles offer effective wind resistance and better insulation. Furthermore, asphalt shingles are considered by many contractors to be relatively easy to maintain and repair. Aside from these, asphalt shingles can last for 15-30 years, which makes them a definite steal.
Outside of Lawrence, MA, there are also several reliable roofing contractors who offer quality work for fair prices; established contractors who repair and install roofing in Lawrence , for instance, can assure you that your asphalt roofing shingles are professionally installed. For more information on asphalt roofing, you may visit bobvila.com/articles/1790-asphalt-shingles-101/.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett