ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing Volkswagen's Crossblue Concept
Total Articles: 4
When it comes to new vehicles, Volkswagen is always up for the challenge. Not only do they meet the demand in the marketplace, they continuously challenge the competition. Their newest instance of this is with the prototype Volkswagen Cross Blue.
Volkswagen CrossBlue Concept operates on a plug in circuitry and diesel engine. The concept focuses on the future of the American car buyer, though it has become of real interest to the current buying public. The public is anxious to help improve the way energy is consumed in the country and to reduce the carbon footprint on the planet. The CrossBlue is entering the market at an opportune time. Every facet of the market is changing the way it handles energy and the public is ready to join the push for clean energy. This means driving a more energy efficient vehicle.
American dealers are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this vehicle. The CrossBlue is expected to counter the sales of other vehicle in this class, including the Nissan Pathfinder. The Volkswagen CrossBlue matches the styling of the American SUV but offers the sporty gas saving ability of an economy car. It comfortably sits up to seven passengers. This car reaches 0 to 60 in seven seconds but has only had a short test by anything close to the public. The diesel –hybrid’s framework will be copied for other vehicle models. The vehicle has 305 horsepower. The car will offer drive-modes available for selection close to the gearshift. This car’s natural setting is Hybrid but a driver will have options. The intent of the company is not to replace any vehicle style with this car but to introduce a new element into the Volkswagen family of vehicles.
The engineering group of Volkswagen is focusing on the needs of the American market by offering a car that is sensitive to the environment and conscious of fuel consumption. The car has the speed and distance with its Hybrid capacity. Volkswagen dealers are bargaining for the chance to showcase what is anticipated to be a very productive Volkswagen model. With over 660 miles of energy reach, the CrossBlue will be in demand. With cities changing to no emission zones, the need for a Hybrid that will handle speed and mileage is opening a completely new market for dealers. Volkswagen is getting a jump on the demands of the American future, stepping into the forefront of the coming market. This car is highly developed internally, keeping comforts of cars presently on the market intact.
Riverside Volkswagen is your Riverside, CA full-service VW dealership. We sell and service new and pre-owned Volkswagen cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Volkswagen dealers using the keywords Volkswagen Ontario CA or Volkswagen dealer Ontario CA. Call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel