ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2015's Earth Car
Total Articles: 5
Toyota plans to release a new kind of car in 2015, the Toyota Hydrogen Cell Vehicle will arrive with flair and plans to make a
great impact to the environment. The goal for this car is to help drivers to save on gas expenses, while also allowing the
environment to avoid those nasty gas fumes. The car is expected to usher in a new era of vehicles that will also use fuel cells
and hopes to bring down fuel cell costs within the next few years.
With Toyota's announcement of the Hydrogen Cell vehicle, Honda and Hyundai, two of Toyota's rival car manufacturers,
have also made the decision to enter the hydrogen fuel cell war by adding their own cars to the mix. These cars are expected
to be out around 2015. Ford and Nissan are also expected to enter the fuel cell race around 2017.
Lower fuel costs sound great, but what is a hydrogen cell car? Essentially, a hydrogen fuel cell car replaces the fuel used by a
car with a hydrogen cell that creates electricity for the car to run on, operating as the battery. These cars produce low to no
exhaust leaving behind only water vapor and are fantastic on mileage. They have been called "The Car of the Future" for
decades and are now becoming a reality within the next few years.
The biggest flaw with hydrogen cell cars is currently a lack of distribution systems to refuel these vehicles. That is expected to
be corrected relatively quickly however, and is similar to the electric car which initially had these problems as well.
Car manufacturers are beginning to project dates for when profits will start turning for these fuel cell cars. Expecting a profit in
2020 are GM and Toyota while Honda and Hyundai expect to see profits closer to 2025. The difference these cars could
make on the environment and pocketbooks is huge, and Toyota is also exploring the possibilities of collaborating with other
companies on future cars.
The new Toyota Fuel Cell vehicle dawns a sleek look and shares a strong resemblance with the new Tokyo concept vehicle.
The car is simply a work of beauty and with its great concepts and awesome feel it's not hard to see why Toyota feels it will
be so successful. A car of the future found today is not something that one should pass up.
At Warren Toyota, we work hard to get you into the vehicle you've always wanted. We are proud to serve the metro-Detroit with new Toyota cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota Macomb or Toyota Royal Oak.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra