ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cultural Awareness Training And International Business Marketing
Total Articles: 6
In the term of business, the concept of cultural awareness is regarded as the foundation of communication that involves the ability of standing back from us and becoming aware of business cultural values, beliefs and perceptions. But the question is why do we do things in that way? How do we see the world and why do we react in that particular way?
The fact is global success of any international business establishment requires more than just the ability to offer the right products and services in the right markets, which can be fulfilled with such believes and values. Thus every organisation focuses on cultural awareness training thoroughly. To this it requires the right people with a high level of cultural awareness and intercultural competence to succeed when working across the world. Though, the cultural awareness is no longer considered an optional skill but an important aptitude for all employees working across cultures.
If there is a lack of cultural awareness, whether it is at both professional and social levels, it can lead to major miscommunication. This miscommunication finally becomes the major reason of the rejection done by host-culture colleagues, acquaintances, clients, neighbours as well. Thus the training of cultural awareness is important especially for employees being sent abroad to live and work. It can be consisted of organisations planning to merge with or acquire another company or individuals who work with counterparts and clients around the world.
With the origin of global economy, people have felt the need of the skills to work across cultures, both with colleagues as well as clients, at home and abroad. Cultural differences are here and organisations need their people to fit in with this new global reality. With the help of culture awareness people are able in developing the skills, which make them settle their business in international market. With this they can develop the:
1. Ability to understand different viewpoints.
2. Respect for others.
3. Knowledge of a foreign language.
Whereas the people without cultural awareness skills posed risks to the business including:
1. Shortage of clients.
2. Decrease the reputation.
3. Internal conflict within team.
So here are the points related with cultural awareness training, which can lead an organisation toward effective international business:
1. If you and your organisation is not familiar with the topic of cultural awareness, and you believe a better understanding is necessary, you can hire the professional services of those who can assist you in this regard.
2. The concept of profiling tools is very popular these days and there are options on the market that take a culture specific take on their assessments and the presentation of results. These can utilised to gain a better outlook of team dynamics, personal strengths or weaknesses and even to audit potential new recruits.
3. With this training, employees understand the use of tools, resources, websites, books and whitepapers, so that they can utilize these properly.
In this way culture awareness makes people understand the social environment of a specific country and spread their business effectively.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r