ALL >> Family >> View Article
Creative Fundraising Ideas For Schools
Total Articles: 6
Nowadays, it is turning out to be most important for schools as compared to what it was some years ago to raise funds in some form or another. This is because of the tough economic times faced in most of the countries of the world. It is a real challenge to raise funds without causing strain to the parents as they too are facing the same kind of financial situation, where they will have to manage their family expenses and the education of their kids. So, in this case, it is turning out to be a great challenge for educational institutions.
Some years ago, children were sent door-to-door for selling things as a means of raising money for their school. But, nowadays, this method is not safer and parents are hesitant about this type of practice. Even though, product selling is still followed as the fundraising projects for schools, parents are forced to contact their co-workers, friends and family members to buy the items on behalf of their children. Even though, car washes are followed, they are still risky for children and therefore, some creative ideas should be framed by schools.
Jumble sale: This type of sales can be conducted in the premises of the educational institution itself for drawing the attention of the local people. Children and their parents can be asked to bring in the items for sales just a day before the sale date. Volunteers from teachers and parents can be encouraged and the proceeds from the sales can be used towards the development of the educational institution.
In this concept, they can also sell the birthday and Christmas cards created by the children themselves. Yes, this can be a creative fundraising project for schools. There are some companies, who are ready to provide cards for children, where in they can be encouraged to draw their favorite pictures and images and these firms are ready to send back the printed version of the drawings created by children. These cards can be sold at the sales held in schools. Even, these companies are ready to provide content for the artworks as well. If the children cannot create their own imaginary images on the cards, they can be asked to view the content given and accordingly draw the images.
This type of activity in addition to acting as the great fundraising idea can also boost the creativity of children towards artworks.
This content is taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Creative-Fundraising-Ideas-For-Schools/8002583/
Are you looking for Fundraising Christmas Cards, then Xmas 4 Schools is the best place to find beautiful Fundraising Xmas Cards which are created from children's original artwork. It is not only a great fundraising opportunity but also a boost for children's creativity. For more info, please Click Here.
Family Articles1. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
2. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
3. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
4. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
5. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
6. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner
7. Environmental Allergy: A Complete Overview Of This Health Issue In Dogs
Author: Jennifer Miller
8. Absorb More Vitamin C With Now Vitamin C Powder!
Author: Owen Thomson
9. 5 Days Of Diwali 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
10. Emma’s Diary India Explain What To Eat During Pregnancy
11. Elder Health Care And Senior Citizen Homes Facilities Provided By Ngos
Author: kanan james
12. Advantages Of Having A Nanny
Author: Johny Danes
13. Why Hire Nannies?
Author: Johny Danes
14. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elders Through Their Home Care Services
15. How To Break-up With Your Partner When You Live Together
Author: priyanka kumari