ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Is A Cheap Hotel In Aurangabad ?
Total Articles: 76
Aurangabad is said to be a city of Gates and one of the fastest growing cities in the world as tops the charts among developing cities and declared as tourism capital of Maharashtra. The city is tourist hub, surrounded with many historical monuments and Aurangabad is named after the Mughal emperor, Aurangzeb,the nearby tourist attraction of the city includes World heritage like Ajanta, Ellora caves, Pitalkhora caves, Gautala sanctuary, Grishneshwar and others.Aurangabad The city offers visitors all the modern comforts and amenities. The city have been a major silk and cotton textile production Centre. A fine blend of silk with locally grown cotton was developed as Himroo textile. Paithani silksaris are also made in Aurangabad so majority of the tourist contribute to economic growth by purchasing the silk items. There are many renowned establishment from India as well as from Multi National Companies like Skoda Auto, Videocon, Bajaj Auto, Garware, Wipro, Lupin Wockhardt, Goodyear, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, Can-Pack India, Sterlite Optical, Colgate-Palmolive, Greaves Cotton, Mahyco Seeds etc. which has set up in Aurangabad and hence is emerging as one of the fastest developing city with many companies approaching the city to setup its unit.
Hospitality sector is also picking up .There are several luxury and cheap hotels, shopping centers and banks. The places of interest includes three museums as the art treasures of the region -- the Sunheri Mahal Museum, the University Museum and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum.One can also spent hours while walking in the pleasant confines of the Bani Begum Gardens.Aurangabad has plenty of hotels of numerous categories surrounding railway station and bus stand.Better standard hotels are available along the road between railway station and airport and on railway station - bus stand route.There have been good number of cheap hotel in Aurangabad and comfortable budget hotels that can provide excellent accommodation with all modern facilities and good value for money.You can make out that how comfortable are the cheap hotel in Aurangabad from the proximity to the popular tourist destinations in the city.All the basic and necessary amenities are provided by the budget hotels in Aurangabad. Almost all the budget hotels having the rooms feature like simple furnishing , some modern facilities such as television, coffee maker and telephone,hot and cold running water facility. Luxury hotels provides multi-cuisine restaurant and room service facility to meet the dining requirements of guests. In addition to this, facilities like FAX, courier delivery, Internet connectivity and meeting room, money exchange, medical assistance, laundry service and STD/ISD facility add to the comfort of guests.
Travel Articles1. Visa Services In Dehradun
Author: Visa Services in Dehradun
2. Things You Should Know About Sailing
Author: Aaron Roger
3. Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
4. 5 Places You Should Not Miss While You Are In Spain
Author: Ritwik Sengupta
5. A Complete Guide To Plan For A Durban City Tour
6. Top 10 Things To Do In Durban The Best Tourist
7. Tamanag Heritage Trek - A Perfect Way To Explore The Tibetan Culture
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
8. Top Three Trekking Destinations In Nepal
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
9. What To Do To Add Extra Value To Tanzania Safari Tours?
Author: Mathew Jacky Mollel
10. Variety Of Luxury Transfer Services Available In Dubai For Commutation
11. Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
12. Nepal Is Still A Safe Country To Visit Even After The Devastating Earthquake Of 2015
13. 5 Spectacular Viewpoints In Mahabaleshwar
14. Australia Immigration & Visa Consultants In Bangalore
Author: shaik fareed
15. Get A Thrilling Experience In The Upper Mustang Region Of Nepal
Author: Master Himalaya