ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dell’s New Line Of Products To Rev Up The Holiday 2013 Season
Total Articles: 26
Dell, the company that enjoys ample popularity in the computer industry, is now rolling out a new line of computers to add to its impressive product portfolio. From a USB stick to a monitor to touchscreen notebooks, the list is quiet good to help people find that perfect gift for the holiday season, which is soon approaching. The target is not just consumers, but business and enterprise users, just one such PC released particularly for this group is the 8-inch tablet that runs on Windows 8.1.
USB stick on the other hand, deciphered Ophelia, depicts the thin client technology and is a dynamite that’s available in a small package. The feature it packs are an HDMI port, Android based computer, Bluetooth, mini USB ports, Wi-Fi and all this in a gadget that’s just as big as a memory stick. This one’s designed specifically for enterprise users and can also function as a gadget for the educational market.
Another model from Dell family is the Inspiron 11 3000 series, that comes with an 11 inch touchscreen and is targeting to the school and college goers. Running on Windows 8.1, this one’s a robust device that’s like the best value for money a buyer can get. Dell machines are technically superior and boast the most advanced features, understanding these fully thus requires assistance of a pro, which can be easily availed at the Dell support desk, where help is a call away, always.
The XPS 11 ultrabook is another product for the holiday season that features a solid surface that can flip to form quasi tablet.
Another one on this list is the Venue Pro 8, which is an 8-inch tablet that is powered by an Intel Bay Trail processor, and this one is a direct competition to the Microsoft’s small screen.
Dell’s crack at 4K is another of Dell’s product, which is highly anticipated and boasts a high resolution display screen. The 31.5 inch display has 1.7 billion colors directly aiming to the graphic artists and other markets.
The new products from Dell always come up with improved technology and better specs, understanding it requires possessing a certain amount of technical knowledge, which most average PC users’ lack. To help are the Dell technical support specialists who can be easily reached by making a phone call, emailing or even through live chat. This support is offered by not just the parent company, but many third party vendors as well.
The author is an experienced Remote computer repair specialist who works at SupportMart. The company is a leading name in this scenario known to offer reliable Dell laptop Support that can be availed anytime and any day with just one call at the Dell technical Support number 1 800 793 7521 toll free.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining