ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Gm Upgrades Military Discount Program
Total Articles: 2
General Motors is a company that is synonymous with American culture. When you think of a hard working American, you
can envision them with a GM car in their drive way. GM cars are just as much of a part of American life as hotdogs and
baseball games. GM not only supplies Americans with automobiles, but with jobs as well. To say the least, GM has a huge
role in the American way of life, so it only seems right that they would honor those who have fought for our country. The GM
military discount offers those who are in service of our country the ability to buy a car at a reduced price. This is a way for
GM to try and give back to those who have helped keep this country free.
Recently, there have been some great upgrades to the GM military discount program. Those who are purchasing a Chevrolet,
Buick, or GMC car or truck are able to get major discounts if they are in service of our country. There are extra customer
incentives, and additional fees that are taken off the invoice price. Thousands of dollars' worth of savings can be had on many
of the new GM models. This discount program is also forwarded over into service of the new vehicle. Free tire rotation, oil
and fuel filter changes, and cleanings of the vehicle are offered for the first 24,000 miles of the vehicles life. This gives the GM
military discount even more appeal.
Those who are able to use the discount are active duty, reserve, retirees of the U.S. military, and veterans who are within one
year of their discharge date. This discount program is great because it gives those military service men and veterans a chance
to get into an affordable vehicle.
Finding a new vehicle can be a stressful process. Financially it can be difficult for many people to get themselves into a new
vehicle. With the new upgraded military discount program, hopefully those who have served our country will be able to find a
great opportunity to get into a new GM car. It is a small gesture that GM can make to give back to those who have given us so
much. We often take our freedom for granted, but it is always a great idea to thank those who have served on our behalf. For
more information contact your local Buick, Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
Red Holman Buick GMC in Westland, MI wants our customers completely satisfied. Shop our new or pre-owned inventory, pre-qualify for your next car or schedule a service appointment! If you are searching for cars using the keywords Buick dealer Farmington Hills or Taylor MI GMC dealership, visit our service appointment today.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point