ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Gm Upgrades Military Discount Program
Total Articles: 2
General Motors is a company that is synonymous with American culture. When you think of a hard working American, you
can envision them with a GM car in their drive way. GM cars are just as much of a part of American life as hotdogs and
baseball games. GM not only supplies Americans with automobiles, but with jobs as well. To say the least, GM has a huge
role in the American way of life, so it only seems right that they would honor those who have fought for our country. The GM
military discount offers those who are in service of our country the ability to buy a car at a reduced price. This is a way for
GM to try and give back to those who have helped keep this country free.
Recently, there have been some great upgrades to the GM military discount program. Those who are purchasing a Chevrolet,
Buick, or GMC car or truck are able to get major discounts if they are in service of our country. There are extra customer
incentives, and additional fees that are taken off the invoice price. Thousands of dollars' worth of savings can be had on many
of the new GM models. This discount program is also forwarded over into service of the new vehicle. Free tire rotation, oil
and fuel filter changes, and cleanings of the vehicle are offered for the first 24,000 miles of the vehicles life. This gives the GM
military discount even more appeal.
Those who are able to use the discount are active duty, reserve, retirees of the U.S. military, and veterans who are within one
year of their discharge date. This discount program is great because it gives those military service men and veterans a chance
to get into an affordable vehicle.
Finding a new vehicle can be a stressful process. Financially it can be difficult for many people to get themselves into a new
vehicle. With the new upgraded military discount program, hopefully those who have served our country will be able to find a
great opportunity to get into a new GM car. It is a small gesture that GM can make to give back to those who have given us so
much. We often take our freedom for granted, but it is always a great idea to thank those who have served on our behalf. For
more information contact your local Buick, Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
Red Holman Buick GMC in Westland, MI wants our customers completely satisfied. Shop our new or pre-owned inventory, pre-qualify for your next car or schedule a service appointment! If you are searching for cars using the keywords Buick dealer Farmington Hills or Taylor MI GMC dealership, visit our service appointment today.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra