ALL >> General >> View Article
Award-winning Crime Thriller, Price Of Justice, By Alan Brenham, Will Be Released By Black Opal Book
Total Articles: 120
Award-winning Crime Thriller, Price Of Justice, By Alan Brenham, Will Be Released By Black Opal Books On November 30, 2013.
"A gripping, fast-paced and emotionally charged drama centered on well-drawn characters with genuine motives." - Kirkus Reviews
"From the shocking opening scene to the startling conclusion, Price of Justice provides the suspense and psychological depth one expects to find in a first rate thriller." - IP Book Reviewers
Alan Brenham is the pen name for Alan Behr, a former law enforcement officer, prosecutor, and criminal defense attorney. His cleverly-crafted fast-paced thriller is set in Austin, Texas. The consequences of failure are unimaginable for Detective Jason Scarsdale and Crime Analyst Dani Mueller when a high-profile murder investigation spins out of control.
His focus is on solving the murders-until the unthinkable happens…
Recently widowed, Austin Police Detective Jason Scarsdale works to solve the murders of two pedophiles, while trying to be both mother and father to his five-year-old daughter. During his investigation, Scarsdale is forced to navigate between the crosshairs of two police commanders out to get him. Drawn to Austin Police Crime Analyst, Dani Mueller, who has also suffered tragedy, Scarsdale fights both his attraction and his suspicions that something just isn't right…
She is hiding a secret, one that could not only cost her a job-it could end her life…
Dani hides a deadly past. After her daughter was brutally murdered, Dani exacted her revenge then changed her name and fled to Austin. But if her secret ever gets out, she knows there is no place she can hide from the murderer's vicious family.
Pulled into a web of malice and deceit, Scarsdale and Dani discover the value of breaking the rules. Then just when they thought things couldn't get worse…they do.
Price of Justice can be purchased from Black Opal Books, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
More information about Alan Brenham's books is available at http://www.alanbrenham.com or at http://www.blackopalbooks.com
General Articles1. Tips On How To Solve Your Coursework Problems Effectively
Author: Tiana Crush
2. Arts And Crafts Supplies Online
Author: Nandan Goda
3. 7 Best Tips To Secure The Business From Cyber Security
Author: Edward Lewis
4. Three Project Ideas For Beginning Woodworkers
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How To Make Your Antalya Holidays Worth Cherishing
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
6. How Can You Protect Your Identity While Surfing The Internet?
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline On Windows 10?
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. Nhai Initiates New Surveillance System For National Highways
10. Green Magnesium Oxide From Meishen
Author: Allen hu
11. Top 3 Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Real Estate
Author: Saloni Mehta
12. Common Confusions Cleared About Regular Power-of-attorney
Author: Carl Glendon
13. Professional Medical Practice Management Is What You Need Now!
Author: Andre Nkosi
14. Email Marketing Drag & Drop Editor Create Unique Templates For Business Mailing
Author: Marsha Leyva
15. There’s Van Cleef & Arpes Accessories Spring@mimo.su