ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Using Wireframes As Visual Guides For Website Design
Total Articles: 11
A website wireframe can simply be defined as the schematic blueprint of the website. Or, simply put, it is the skeletal guide that represents the framework of the website. The purpose of a wireframe is to accomplish a perfect arrangement of all elements. It will describe the different page layouts. This includes interface elements, navigational systems, and their balance.
An important aspect in website design, the wireframes do not depict typographic style, graphics, or colors. The focus of Calgary web design wireframes is functionality, priority of content and behavior. It focuses on describing what the layout is planned to achieve. The wireframes can be pencil drawings or sketches that are produced with help of software applications. The business analysts develop wireframes. The business analysts are experts in interactive design, information architecture and research.
Focus of Wireframes
• The displayed information
• Range of functionalities available
• Rules in displaying information
• Effects of different scenario
• Relative priorities between information and function
In short, we can safely conclude that wireframes connects the conceptual structure, and information architecture to the appearance of the website. The skeletal framework help establish functionalities, and relationships between different screens of website. The wireframes help in developing rapid prototypes and thereby measure practicality of the design concept. With this, Calgary web development confirms that thinking becomes tangible.
Different Elements of Wireframes
The Calgary web design will affirm that the skeletal plan of the website can be categorized under information design, interface design, and navigation design. It is in the page layout that all components come together, and wireframing brings forth the relationships between all these components.
Information design: This is the placement of information. This is done to facilitate understanding of the content. An area of graphic design, it helps in displaying relevant information so that the accurate messages are conveyed. For the websites, the different informational elements are arranged to mirror the objectives of the website and thereby engage users.
Navigational Design: The second component provides the elements of understanding the fluid movement from one page to another. The design provides the base of the relationship of the links so that the end-users understand the options. Sometimes complex websites have multiple navigational structures like local, supplementary, contextual, and courtesy.
User interface design: This part of the design selects and arranges different elements that ensure proper usage and interaction with the functionality of the system. The objective facilitates usability and efficiency. Some of the common elements are the action buttons, text fields, drop down menus, radio buttons and check boxes.
Wire framing should never be skipped especially when redesigning or composing new elements in website design. Just as the house fails to withstand the dynamics of nature without strong foundation, the Calgary web design, understands that wireframes is the blue print of the website. It helps in comprehending the nuances of the website design.
Most web design companies will implement wireframes when developing website. Being a basic visual guide, it also helps the website owner understand the relationship between the various web pages.
A part of Calgary Web design, the author strongly believes in the benefits of wireframe when designing a website. Calgary web development will confirm to the benefits of wire framing.
Web Design Articles1. Which Are The Best Web Designing Companies In India?
Author: NIlanjan Banerjee
2. Is Your Web Site Is Sufficient To Create Income For Your Business
Author: Infocampus logics pvt ltd
3. Services Offered By A Best Website Designing Company In Bhopal
Author: Suresh Kumar
4. Know About The Uniqueness Of Custom Logo Design
Author: Aengus Ryan
5. Why Event Coordinators Have To Use An Excellent Event App?
6. What To Ask When Hiring A Software Developer
7. Top Ways Mobile Applications Can Benefit Events
8. The Digital Signage – Three Most Handy Rules To Success
9. Successful Advertising And Marketing With Digital Signage
10. Introduction The Advantages Of Augmented Reality App Development
11. How You Can Select A Conference App That Enhances Participants’ Experience?
12. How To Select The Best Mobile Event App
13. How To Select A Software Development Company - A Few Tips For You
14. How Can Digital Signage Boost Customer Experiences In Business
15. How Augmented Reality Shall Form The Mobile-first Business Community