ALL >> Health >> View Article
Get Ready For A Beach Body! - Tips To Maximize Your Workout With Exercise Equipment
Total Articles: 18
In recent times, we witnessed a rapid increase in the level of awareness among people with respect to the importance of exercise and also the need to keep body well-conditioned and fit. Although our somewhat hectic schedule acts as a dampener in making fitness and exercise a priority rather than a dispensable activity, by and large we have made progress. There is now a need to optimize our workout hours so that we get the maximum output form in a given amount of time. Generally people practice on three key equipment the treadmill, the elliptical and other exercise equipment. We therefore bring out certain tips to maximize your workout in a given time.
- It’s proven, after extensive research, that a simple jog or run is ineffective in burning calories rather one must have short bursts of sprint and also short breaks so as to ensure that the heart rate changes frequently and does not remain steady at a particular level as this helps in burning more calories. The research which was conducted in Copenhagen thus came out with the 30-20-10 formula which essentially involves 30 sec of jogging, followed by 20 sec of running and finally 10sec of sprinting and these cycles should be continuously repeated.
- Maintain the range of speed between 3-7 mph
- Make use of environment as a diversionary tactic to focus your mind elsewhere during intense workout sessions, this will help you tide over them.
- The best technique while using elliptical is the interval technique whereby you change the speeds at regular and at predetermined intervals.
- The other way is to increase the resistance and friction of the machine as this forces you to exert far more strength and thus enhances calorie burns.
- Very often the user of elliptical conveniently forget about the handle, however using it balances the distribution of work and ensures that the hands are engaged in productive and fruitful work.
- Recent research claims that for an effective calorie burnout session one must have 140 strides per minute, this speed should increase as your fitness regime progresses otherwise the body will get used to the regime and will give diminishing returns.
- While optimizing your exercise regime make sure that you consult your local teacher because there are many exercises that are interlinked and doing one and omitting the other may cause a strain on your body or some of its parts.
You can combine strength exercises with cardio to achieve better visible results. Get the best fitness equipment Kansas City at affordable prices right here.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat