ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ready Yourself Early With Mba, Logistics And Supply Chain Management
Total Articles: 1
Getting an MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management will keep you ahead of the competition with its comprehensive curriculum that is well prepared and revised by industry experts. The programme is designed and developed keeping in mind the needs of students who want to pursue a career in logistics. This, therefore will be your ultimate stepping stone if you wish to pursue a career in logistics. The course will equip you with the practical knowledge that you will need when you are employed in the industry. The course will prepare the students with all the practical knowledge that they’ll need in the job front.
What you will learn
When you do a course in MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, the experience will help you excel in all the departments of logistics, like documentations, supply management, financial departments, logistics, air cargo, sea cargo, warehouse and shipping legislations. All these knowledge will prepare you to get a job in a good position almost anywhere in the wold. In a nutshell, if you wish to go for an international career in logistics, then doing an MBA in this stream is going to be your best bet.
To be eligible for the application, one needs to be a graduate. However, those waiting for their results can also apply. The course is of two years duration.
Doing an in MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management will provide you a lot of practical knowledge in international freight logistics. IN normal MBA courses, you will have an internship of about three months that might not prepare you well for a job. However, this MBA course will give you the job experience you need to get a job. Other than theoretical studies in classrooms, there are ample work that is taught to the students that makes them more suitable to get a job.
The syllabus of MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management is as follows:
• First Year:
o Marketing Management
o Principles of Management
o Human Resource Management
o Research Methods
o Corporate Communication
o Managerial Economics
o Quantitative Techniques
o Operations Management
o Accounting Finance
• Second Year:
o Logistics Management
o Supply Chain Management
o Export Trade and Documentation
o International Marketing
o Retail and Visual Merchandising
o Quality Management and Techniques
o Retail Marketing and CRM
o Business Environment and Ethics
o Strategic Management
Other than these, you can also learn how it is to work in the industry first hand. In many cases, you might find that to get in a job, you will need previous experience. With an MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, the course will provide you ample experience first-hand, that will remove the needs to get a job just to get experience to get a better job, thus saving you time. The practical experience that you will get will be certified. This certificate will help a lot when you will be hunting for jobs.
A MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a truly great way to start a career in logistics.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining