ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ready Yourself Early With Mba, Logistics And Supply Chain Management
Total Articles: 1
Getting an MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management will keep you ahead of the competition with its comprehensive curriculum that is well prepared and revised by industry experts. The programme is designed and developed keeping in mind the needs of students who want to pursue a career in logistics. This, therefore will be your ultimate stepping stone if you wish to pursue a career in logistics. The course will equip you with the practical knowledge that you will need when you are employed in the industry. The course will prepare the students with all the practical knowledge that they’ll need in the job front.
What you will learn
When you do a course in MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, the experience will help you excel in all the departments of logistics, like documentations, supply management, financial departments, logistics, air cargo, sea cargo, warehouse and shipping legislations. All these knowledge will prepare you to get a job in a good position almost anywhere in the wold. In a nutshell, if you wish to go for an international career in logistics, then doing an MBA in this stream is going to be your best bet.
To be eligible for the application, one needs to be a graduate. However, those waiting for their results can also apply. The course is of two years duration.
Doing an in MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management will provide you a lot of practical knowledge in international freight logistics. IN normal MBA courses, you will have an internship of about three months that might not prepare you well for a job. However, this MBA course will give you the job experience you need to get a job. Other than theoretical studies in classrooms, there are ample work that is taught to the students that makes them more suitable to get a job.
The syllabus of MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management is as follows:
• First Year:
o Marketing Management
o Principles of Management
o Human Resource Management
o Research Methods
o Corporate Communication
o Managerial Economics
o Quantitative Techniques
o Operations Management
o Accounting Finance
• Second Year:
o Logistics Management
o Supply Chain Management
o Export Trade and Documentation
o International Marketing
o Retail and Visual Merchandising
o Quality Management and Techniques
o Retail Marketing and CRM
o Business Environment and Ethics
o Strategic Management
Other than these, you can also learn how it is to work in the industry first hand. In many cases, you might find that to get in a job, you will need previous experience. With an MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, the course will provide you ample experience first-hand, that will remove the needs to get a job just to get experience to get a better job, thus saving you time. The practical experience that you will get will be certified. This certificate will help a lot when you will be hunting for jobs.
A MBA, Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a truly great way to start a career in logistics.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.