ALL >> Business >> View Article
Look To Campbell Rhea Scientific Casework For Your Lab
Total Articles: 12
When you need to design the right lab to meet the needs of everyone on your team, it can be a very difficult task. One of the key factors is getting the right casework from the outset. For many good reasons, one of the biggest names in the market today is Campbell Rhea. With lots of options available, you will get the functionality you need combined with the look you want.
Choices for Workspace
As you think about what your ideal workspace might look like, here are a few you may want to consider.
- Vertex Table: Constructed of powder coated 14-gauge steel tubing, this is perfect in a lab that doubles as a teaching environment. It comes with optional casters, and modesty panels that help to enclose the lift mechanism. Maximum lift capacity here is 500 pounds, and it’s adjustable between 30” and 41”, making it ADA compliant. It comes with four bag hooks, a rod storage area, and an electric outlet and data port raceway.
- Magnetar: This fully adjustable work center is great for lab or lecture functioning. It offers counter space for four as well as computer access. The work center station has a rotating monitor enclosure. It also comes with a metal storage cabinet with a pull out shelf that’s ideal for the CPU and a printer. The worktop can be adjusted from 30” to 36” while the sink cabinet sits at 34” and comes with cold water and gas fixtures, electrical receptacles, and a drop in sink.
- Quantum Command Center: This is the ultimate workspace, as it’s as practical and functional as it is convenient. It’s also packed with storage. It has two double-faced storage cupboards that are accessible from both sides. The standard cupboards come with adjustable shelves and the end cabinets have bottom-mounted pullouts. The two end cabinets can be fitted with a variety of shelving options, including a lazy susan. The knee space has a keyboard pullout shelf, and you’ll find pop-up data ports and electrical outlets across the countertop.
Choosing Your Work Surface
While there are a variety of different work surfaces available too, one of the most popular new choices is granite. A good choice in residential settings for years because of its durability, it also works well in the lab setting. It’s resistant to acids and chemicals, and it’s almost impossible to scratch. What’s more, though, is that it won’t stain or blemish the way other materials do. It doesn’t burn or melt in the event of high temperatures and it won’t harbor bacteria or radon. It’s even available in different colors to help match your current casework.
Selecting the ideal casework for your lab means a beautiful work space that everyone can enjoy. Find the perfect pieces before you make your decision.Article Source: http://www.carrollseating.com/2013/10/09/choose-campbell-rhea-scientific-casework-for-your-lab
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin