ALL Ľ Business >> View Article
Look To Campbell Rhea Scientific Casework For Your LabBy Expert Author: Pat Carroll
When you need to design the right lab to meet the needs of everyone on your team, it can be a very difficult task. One of the key factors is getting the right casework from the outset. For many good reasons, one of the biggest names in the market today is Campbell Rhea. With lots of options available, you will get the functionality you need combined with the look you want.
Choices for Workspace
As you think about what your ideal workspace might look like, here are a few you may want to consider.
- Vertex Table: Constructed of powder coated 14-gauge steel tubing, this is perfect in a lab that doubles as a teaching environment. It comes with optional casters, and modesty panels that help to enclose the lift mechanism. Maximum lift capacity here is 500 pounds, and itís adjustable between 30Ē and 41Ē, making it ADA compliant. It comes with four bag hooks, a rod storage area, and an electric outlet and data port raceway.
- Magnetar: This fully adjustable work center is great for lab or lecture functioning. It offers counter space for four as well as computer access. The work center station has a rotating monitor enclosure. It also comes with a metal storage cabinet with a pull out shelf thatís ideal for the CPU and a printer. The worktop can be adjusted from 30Ē to 36Ē while the sink cabinet sits at 34Ē and comes with cold water and gas fixtures, electrical receptacles, and a drop in sink.
- Quantum Command Center: This is the ultimate workspace, as itís as practical and functional as it is convenient. Itís also packed with storage. It has two double-faced storage cupboards that are accessible from both sides. The standard cupboards come with adjustable shelves and the end cabinets have bottom-mounted pullouts. The two end cabinets can be fitted with a variety of shelving options, including a lazy susan. The knee space has a keyboard pullout shelf, and youíll find pop-up data ports and electrical outlets across the countertop.
Choosing Your Work Surface
While there are a variety of different work surfaces available too, one of the most popular new choices is granite. A good choice in residential settings for years because of its durability, it also works well in the lab setting. Itís resistant to acids and chemicals, and itís almost impossible to scratch. Whatís more, though, is that it wonít stain or blemish the way other materials do. It doesnít burn or melt in the event of high temperatures and it wonít harbor bacteria or radon. Itís even available in different colors to help match your current casework.
Selecting the ideal casework for your lab means a beautiful work space that everyone can enjoy. Find the perfect pieces before you make your decision.Article Source: http://www.carrollseating.com/2013/10/09/choose-campbell-rhea-scientific-casework-for-your-lab
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island Ė How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Itís True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta