ALL >> Business >> View Article
Look To Campbell Rhea Scientific Casework For Your Lab
Total Articles: 12
When you need to design the right lab to meet the needs of everyone on your team, it can be a very difficult task. One of the key factors is getting the right casework from the outset. For many good reasons, one of the biggest names in the market today is Campbell Rhea. With lots of options available, you will get the functionality you need combined with the look you want.
Choices for Workspace
As you think about what your ideal workspace might look like, here are a few you may want to consider.
- Vertex Table: Constructed of powder coated 14-gauge steel tubing, this is perfect in a lab that doubles as a teaching environment. It comes with optional casters, and modesty panels that help to enclose the lift mechanism. Maximum lift capacity here is 500 pounds, and it’s adjustable between 30” and 41”, making it ADA compliant. It comes with four bag hooks, a rod storage area, and an electric outlet and data port raceway.
- Magnetar: This fully adjustable work center is great for lab or lecture functioning. It offers counter space for four as well as computer access. The work center station has a rotating monitor enclosure. It also comes with a metal storage cabinet with a pull out shelf that’s ideal for the CPU and a printer. The worktop can be adjusted from 30” to 36” while the sink cabinet sits at 34” and comes with cold water and gas fixtures, electrical receptacles, and a drop in sink.
- Quantum Command Center: This is the ultimate workspace, as it’s as practical and functional as it is convenient. It’s also packed with storage. It has two double-faced storage cupboards that are accessible from both sides. The standard cupboards come with adjustable shelves and the end cabinets have bottom-mounted pullouts. The two end cabinets can be fitted with a variety of shelving options, including a lazy susan. The knee space has a keyboard pullout shelf, and you’ll find pop-up data ports and electrical outlets across the countertop.
Choosing Your Work Surface
While there are a variety of different work surfaces available too, one of the most popular new choices is granite. A good choice in residential settings for years because of its durability, it also works well in the lab setting. It’s resistant to acids and chemicals, and it’s almost impossible to scratch. What’s more, though, is that it won’t stain or blemish the way other materials do. It doesn’t burn or melt in the event of high temperatures and it won’t harbor bacteria or radon. It’s even available in different colors to help match your current casework.
Selecting the ideal casework for your lab means a beautiful work space that everyone can enjoy. Find the perfect pieces before you make your decision.Article Source: http://www.carrollseating.com/2013/10/09/choose-campbell-rhea-scientific-casework-for-your-lab
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r