ALL >> Business >> View Article
Look To Campbell Rhea Scientific Casework For Your Lab
Total Articles: 12
When you need to design the right lab to meet the needs of everyone on your team, it can be a very difficult task. One of the key factors is getting the right casework from the outset. For many good reasons, one of the biggest names in the market today is Campbell Rhea. With lots of options available, you will get the functionality you need combined with the look you want.
Choices for Workspace
As you think about what your ideal workspace might look like, here are a few you may want to consider.
- Vertex Table: Constructed of powder coated 14-gauge steel tubing, this is perfect in a lab that doubles as a teaching environment. It comes with optional casters, and modesty panels that help to enclose the lift mechanism. Maximum lift capacity here is 500 pounds, and it’s adjustable between 30” and 41”, making it ADA compliant. It comes with four bag hooks, a rod storage area, and an electric outlet and data port raceway.
- Magnetar: This fully adjustable work center is great for lab or lecture functioning. It offers counter space for four as well as computer access. The work center station has a rotating monitor enclosure. It also comes with a metal storage cabinet with a pull out shelf that’s ideal for the CPU and a printer. The worktop can be adjusted from 30” to 36” while the sink cabinet sits at 34” and comes with cold water and gas fixtures, electrical receptacles, and a drop in sink.
- Quantum Command Center: This is the ultimate workspace, as it’s as practical and functional as it is convenient. It’s also packed with storage. It has two double-faced storage cupboards that are accessible from both sides. The standard cupboards come with adjustable shelves and the end cabinets have bottom-mounted pullouts. The two end cabinets can be fitted with a variety of shelving options, including a lazy susan. The knee space has a keyboard pullout shelf, and you’ll find pop-up data ports and electrical outlets across the countertop.
Choosing Your Work Surface
While there are a variety of different work surfaces available too, one of the most popular new choices is granite. A good choice in residential settings for years because of its durability, it also works well in the lab setting. It’s resistant to acids and chemicals, and it’s almost impossible to scratch. What’s more, though, is that it won’t stain or blemish the way other materials do. It doesn’t burn or melt in the event of high temperatures and it won’t harbor bacteria or radon. It’s even available in different colors to help match your current casework.
Selecting the ideal casework for your lab means a beautiful work space that everyone can enjoy. Find the perfect pieces before you make your decision.Article Source: http://www.carrollseating.com/2013/10/09/choose-campbell-rhea-scientific-casework-for-your-lab
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012