ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How Can I Get Natural Glow Without Makeup?
Total Articles: 42
Knowing the basics of makeup kit is always good, but the final aim is to look beautiful without applying too many products on your face. Try the below mentioned simple natural techniques to have healthy and glowing skin.
1. Drink plenty of water: The way to have healthy skin comes from inside. People tend to reduce their water consumption often during winters. But this is not correct. Since winter air is drying, it is essential to drink lot of water. You can consume warm water or have it in room temperature. If you feel dehydrated, you can add a pinch of mineral salt to water, this will help you to absorb the water more effectively and quickly.
2. Drink less beverages that are less caffeinated: The natural diuretic found in coffee and non herbal tea makes your skin dry. So it is recommended to avoid such drinks if possible. Choose plain water or herbal tea to keep your skin hydrated all the times.
3. Avoid soaps with sulfates: You certainly want to be clean when you take bath or shower, but you don't want to lose the important oils from your skin. Sulfates, which are responsible for generating the foam from gels and soaps does that. It helps in removing sebum from your skin. Buy shower gels and soaps without sulfates.
4. Don't use moisturizers with petroleum: Mineral oil and petroleum jelly only covers the skin but they don't moisturize it. Your skin won't be able to function on its own without the unnatural oil slick when you start using it on regular basis.
5. Apply oil based products: Apply oil or oil based products to enhance the health of your skin. Many beauticians suggest using jojoba oil that is familiar with the natural sebum of the skin and is not very greasy as well. Coconut oil, shea butter, and sesame oil is also good for the skin. Apply the oil after taking shower, this will absorb the oil quickly.
6. Sleep well: The duration and quality of sleep has a direct influence on the health of your skin. Improper sleep will cause uneven tone and dark circles. You should sleep at least 7 hours at night to get brighter complexion and natural glow.
Blemishes and dark spots on skin are common for some people because of their unhealthy skin. Glisten Plus capsule is very beneficial for such people as it helps in maintaining a good flow of blood in the skin and keeps the skin moisturized and supple and prevents the appearance of dark spots and marks. Glisten Plus capsules help in detoxifying blood and make your body free of toxins and provide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal features to remove infection and prevents it from bothering you in future. This helps in preventing the appearance of pimples, pustules, blackheads, and whiteheads completely. This is why Glisten plus capsules is the perfect choice for preventing acne. The herbs used in the preparation of Glisten Plus capsules help you in fighting against bacterial and fungal infection and also improve blood circulation.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding